Western educated, trained, experienced and specialized Registered Nurse Supervisors urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in KSA
The Hospital: The Hospital is an International healthcare standard Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Provides exceptional quality healthcare and has standard of excellence in patient care. State-of-the-art Hospital, equipped with the latest cutting edge technology and consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals.
Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is urgently looking for Passionate and Dedicated Nursing Supervisors who are specialized in their own clinical nursing area. Unique experience to be working in the KSA in a prestigious international standard Hospital alongside a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals- western expatriates. Opportunity to travel, to explore new culture and tradition, while making a difference and bringing contributions through your nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in your clinical nursing area.
- Western educated, trained, experienced Registered Nurse with valid RN license from country of origin;
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing or a 3 year Nursing Diploma; Post-graduate nursing studies preferred;
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Management or Health Services Administration and Advanced Clinical Specialty -Advanced Clinical Nurse Specialist- CNS -
preferred as well;
- Registered Nurses with minimum 5 years of current clinical nursing experience- whereas current 2-3 years of Nursing Supervisor experience in a Nursing
- Specialist training along with certification in area of specialty required;
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, organizational, supervisory and leadership skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills, nursing and
Administrative skills along with prioritizing and delegating responsibilities; Empathy, Compassion, Flexibility, Patience, Attention to detail, Energetic, Quick
timely response, Respect and Ability to cope to different situations are only some of the qualities that the Nursing Supervisor needs to posses;
The hospital is offering:
-Great tax-free salary package and benefits package;
- Free medical insurance, free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), free fully furnished accommodation and much more;
If you’re interested in one of these Nursing Supervisor opportunities, kindly send us your updated resume to: email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA & Canada: +1 713 701 5541
Registered Nurse or RN - Specialty
Houston, TX - staffing, registered, word, icu, r.n., nicu, pacu,...
Dialysis Travel RN - Registered Nurse
Houston, TX - nurse, dialysis, tax, supervisors, r.n., big,...
Clinic Registered Nurse - RN
Houston, TX - staffing, it, clinic, healthcare, registered nurse,...
Pasadena, TX - medical, health, care, physicians, cases, officer,...
Physician / ENT / Texas / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine
TX - phone, contact, fax, email, staffing, toll, ent,...
Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Unit (nights)
Houston, TX - nurse, east, doctors, medical, land, coordinator,...
Emergency Room Nurse
Pasadena, TX - nurse, medical, instructor, nursing, high,...