THE COMPANY / OUR CLIENT:
With approximately 24,000 employees worldwide and annual sales exceeding $3B, our client is a leading manufacturer serving markets throughout the world. They know that employing top talent is key to their success. Client has opportunities for people at all career stages who want to join a growing, innovative company that recognizes people are the core of everything we do. They are located 30 minutes from Milwaukee and provide a generous relocation package.
The Oracle DBA Manager is to lead the Oracle DBA team in the delivery of high quality business services to the various business customers. This role is responsible for: Managing the team that maintains the Oracle EBS environment and related systems; Supporting tools for the R12 Global Single Instance; Standardize maintenance and implementation processes that are effective, efficient, and supported by visible metrics; Collaborate with other IT and Business groups; Effectively manage the Oracle DBA team to provide high quality and on-time delivery of services to the business, other supporting team, and all ongoing Oracle projects; Drive best practices related to the supporting Oracle production and test environments; Provide superior verbal and written communications skills.
• Lead and develop a high-performing Oracle DBA team.
• Collaborate with the IT organization, Oracle and third-party vendors, and other business groups.
• Develop and execute an appropriate delivery team model (e.g., resources, skills, process management) to meet current and projected needs/constraints.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of an Enterprise Architecture as it relates to the Oracle environment.
• Ensure Oracle DBA team delivers on-time, on-budget, and high-quality.
• Develop an effective resource planning process for the Oracle DBA team.
• Develop and implement strong Oracle DBA techniques and effective methodologies.
• Participate in the maintenance of the various Oracle EBS instances
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Logging, managing, and resolving Oracle SR's with Oracle Support and internal teams.
• Developing and managing service level agreements (SLA) for the Oracle environment
• Responsible for providing backend support for the development, testing and UAT environments for Oracle ERP, as well as other production databases and new projects.
• Manage the processes for Cloning, Refreshing, Patching, Backups, Purges, etc.
• 10 to 15 years of IT experience
• 5 to 8 years of experience in an IT service related supervisory and/or management position
• Bachelors Degree in a technical or business related discipline
• Demonstrated experience providing production support for Oracle E-Business Suite R12
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in a global environment
• Experienced in preparation and conducting executive level presentations
• In-depth knowledge of Oracle’s and IBM’s product suite
• In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Six Sigma
• Experienced developing, tracking and reporting SLAs and relevant metrics (e.g., capacity, productivity, progress, quality)
• Previously built and developed teams to support an Oracle implementation
• Proven experience in incident and problem management, root cause analysis, security, and project management
• Demonstrated ability to perform vendor management and contract negotiations
• Advanced technical knowledge and understanding of Oracle EBS suite, Oracle Databases, and R12 architecture.
• Experience with STAT (by Dell/Quest) or similar code migration tool
• Experience managing high performing teams
• Experience working with Change Management processes and tools
• Demonstrated ability in process improvement and Six Sigma.
• Strong knowledge in core enterprise IT infrastructure
• Technical knowledge of network, and platform operating systems with emphasis on AIX, Oracle, and Microsoft products
Milwaukee, WI - dba, oracle, oracle dba, oracle database, admin,...
Milwaukee, WI - dba, oracle, admin, oracle dba, oracle database,...
Kenosha, WI - informatica, dba, etl, oracle dba, database,...
Pleasant Prairie, WI - informatica, dba, oracle dba, etl, database,...
(NO VISAS) Oracle EBS SR. Developer
Milwaukee, WI - programmer, ebs, oracle, programmer analyst,...
Pleasant Prairie, WI - informatica, dba, etl, database, oracle dba,...
Senior Oracle Developer
Milwaukee, WI - oracle, ebs, pl, chain, developer, financials, yr,...