Standard of excellence, state of the art hospital in the UAE is urgently looking for American, Canadian, UK or German Trained and Board Certified Ophthalmologist with Posterior Segment expertise Consultant
The hospital is a couple of hundred bedded hospital and is one of the best hospitals in the Gulf countries. Provides world class and exceptional quality healthcare, consists of a team of internationally qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology.
- US trained and Board Certified in Ophthalmology minimum of 5 years post American Board certification experience as a Ophthalmology Consultant;
- Canadian trained and Board Certified Ophthalmology: minimum of 5 years post FRCPC experience as a Consultant;
- UK trained and on the Specialist Register as Ophthalmologist Specialist with CCST or CCT: minimum of 5 years exp as a Ophthalmologist Specialist;
- German trained, as Facharzt in Ophthalmology and at least with 5 years Specialist level exp
The hospital is offering:
- Excellent tax-free salary package;
- Outstanding benefits package for you and your family;
- Free medical insurance, free malpractice insurance, free airline tickets ( deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), relocation stipend, free fully furnished accommodation, generous leave time, end of service payment, renewable contracts, and much more;
If you’re interested in this Hospitalist position, kindly send us your updated resume to Alex Bodor at:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany
Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA & Canada: +1 713 701 5541