JOB TITLE: Psychiatric ARNP
EFFECTIVE DATE: 2016
PROGRAM: Psychiatric Services
REPORTS TO: Medical Director
FACILITY: Gilmore, Gateway, CSU
CITY: Lakeland, Bartow
JOB STATUS: Full Time
This is a position requires a Master’s Degree in Nursing and must have graduated from an accredited Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner’s program, with specialty in Psychiatry. Must submit protocols with supervising physician(s) with the Board of Nursing.
In the performance of their respective task and duties, all employees are expected to conform to the following:
a. Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
b. Interact professionally with other employees, customer and vendors.
c. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
d. Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
e. Ability to adhere to company and/or program’s dress code standards
f. Ability to report to work with good personal hygiene.
• Ability to arrive to work and ready to work on time.
• Ability to abide by principles of EEO compliance and a workplace of dignity and respect.
• Ability to work cooperatively in a group and/or team setting.
• Ability to show respect to all others.
• Ability to professionally communicate with other employees and outside vendors, as required.
• Ability to take guidance and direction from supervisors.
• Comply with all Center policies and procedures except those for which the employee gives notice of the need for reasonable accommodation and for which the Center can make such reasonable accommodation.
• Attends all scheduled work hours, meeting, training, and other center functions, including on-call as required.
• Performs diagnostic evaluations according to licensure.
• Provides psych-pharmacological management.
• Provides psycho-education to clients and their families as appropriate.
• Participates in peer review.
• Member of professional committees as appointed.
Requires a Master’s Degree in Nursing and have graduated from an accredited Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner’s program, with specialty in Psychiatry.
Evidence of clinical experience & competency
Assessment and diagnostic skills commensurate with education
Active and clear Florida License as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
Protocols with a supervising physician with the Board of Nursing
Must meet all requirements for credentialing within the agency
Completion of continuing education as required for licensure in the State of Florida: Biennium 24 CEUs: 1 in domestic violence and 1 in AIDs.
20 hours professional enhancement training annually including all PRC required. (inclusive of CEU)
FL - family, company, procedures, ability, requirements,...
CLINICAL NURSE II-SJHN-EMERGENCY SERVICES
FL - child, clinical nurse, cn, personal care, clinical,...
Senior Associate Editor, Real Estate
FL - editor, family, law, state, estate, resources,...
Psych Tech/Team Techs - New CSU In Lakeland and Bartow
Lakeland, FL - psych, technician, psychiatric, baker, techs,...
Child Psychiatrist - Pro Rata (30-32 hours) or Full Time (40 hours)
Lakeland, FL - inspector, psychiatrist, psychiatric, substance,...
Lakeland, FL - psychiatrist, psychiatry, b.c., chemical, mental,...
Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP)
Riverview, FL - practitioner, chiropractic, nurse practitioner,...