Position summary: Plan, direct, coordinate, and/or budget, usually through subordinate supervisory personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
• Schedule the project in logical steps, budget time required to meet deadlines and maintain strict adherence to budgetary guidelines and timelines
• Determine labor requirements, participate in the selection of project participants and dispatch workers to construction sites
• Identify the elements of project design that may be likely to give rise to disputes and claims
• Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
• Accountable for project accounting and control. Manage costs of time and materials.
• Provide scheduled progress reports to senior management
• Provide technical direction to on-site employees and subcontractors
• Implement effective means of communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various project participants
• Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
• Obtain all necessary permits and licenses
• Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations
• Ensure full compliance with quality standards, follow established safety rules and regulations, and maintain a safe and clean work environment
• May perform other related duties as assigned
• A four-year bachelor's degree in civil engineering or construction management.
• A minimum of 10 years work experience in construction projects.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Thorough knowledge of construction legal issues and safety standards is essential.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
Sr. Transportation Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA - civil engineering, project manager, manager,...
Certified Insurance Project Manager
Cherry Hill, NJ - skype, project manager, project, manager, visa,...
Civil Engineering Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA - civil, project engineer, 3d, autocad,...
Construction Project Manager
Wynnewood, PA - construction project, construction, painting,...
Philadelphia, PA - wastewater, project manager, manager, project,...
Philadelphia, PA - project, voice, project manager, manager,...
Sr Architecture Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA - project manager, project, manager, outside, sr,...