Position Title : Sales Manager - Automotive OEM " $ TOP PAY "( Hiring Now )
ATTENTION : " $ TOP PAY "( Interviewing Now )
Relocation : Yes
Location : Columbus OH
Salary : Competitive (DOE)
The sales manager develops new customer relationships and new business
opportunities in market segments outside the Company's traditional (heavy truck)
market base, and manages those relationships until they develop into well
established accounts. The market manager travels as necessary to accomplish
stated objectives (up to 50%).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Conduct business with the highest standards of ethical behavior and in
compliance with Company rules and procedures.
2. Research prospective markets and specific companies to assess opportunities for
promoting and selling the Company's products. Develop business cases advocating
selected markets, and land new multi-million dollar opportunities annually.
3. Become industry expert of market dynamics, competitive analysis, and Company
capability in one or more assigned market segments.
4. Develop and nurture productive relationships within targeted companies to
maximize the flow of information, create and capitalize on new business opportunities,
and maintain profitable business.
5. Develop outstanding cross-functional working relationships with Company
personnel at all levels.
6. Plan and prioritize personal activities and company contacts to achieve agreed
business targets, including revenue and profitability, while managing personal time
7. Support new program launches by monitoring and actively participating in launch
related project planning, team meetings and production trials, leading those activities
as necessary, to ensure successful and timely launches.
8. Develop and negotiate long-term customer contracts that support business
objectives, and monitor Company and customer obligations to ensure stated
commitments are met in a timely way.
9. Prepare sales action plans and schedules, coordinating cross-functionally with
10. Develop and deliver presentations of Company products and services in response
to specific customer requests (e.g., technical, quality, economic), and proactively to
develop new opportunities.
11. Participate in relevant industry and market-specific trade shows and other events
designed to highlight Company capabilities and attract the interest of targeted
12. Learn and proactively communicate customer standards for suppliers to Company
13. Use a variety of customer contact and activities tools and systems, and update
relevant information held in these systems. Record, report, analyze and administer
according to established requirements.
14. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, and provide relevant reports
15. When necessary, escalate problems to appropriate levels of management,
balancing the need to avoid negative commercial consequences with a desire to protect
Bottom line :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
2. 5 + years' experience selling to OEM or Tier 1 suppliers in automotive, construction
agriculture, or marine.
3. Salary expectations.
For consideration you must act now, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SC - automotive, store manager, underwriting,...
Sales Manager in Training
Spartanburg, SC - sales manager, manager, sales, management, service,...
SALES, ENTRY LEVEL, WEEKLY PAY PLUS COMMISSION, BENEFITS
SC - insurance sales, sales, automotive,...
Project Specialist Exteriors
Gaffney, SC - construction, project, sales, face, salesperson,...
Spartanburg, SC - automotive, supervisor, quality, manufacturing,...
Sell AVON - Earn of What Sell
Gaffney, SC - sales, management, retail, support, representative,...
Auto Care Center Mgr-WM
Spartanburg, SC - automotive, auto, service, mgr, automotive service,...