• Perform receiving inspection, in-process inspection and final inspection of components and assemblies for conformance to blueprints, computer models, engineering specifications and Customer requirements.
• Operate Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM); off-line programming capability an asset.
• Proficiently use a variety of precision measuring instruments such as micrometers, Vernier calipers, comparators and gauging equipment.• Report possible nonconforming material.
• Document inspection results by completing reports and logs including non-conformities.
• Create certification documentation.
• Perform first article inspection on parts, components, sub-assemblies and assemblies to AS9102 / Customer requirements; Prepare formal AS9102 FAI reports.
• Interpret drawings and including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Proficiency with 3D models, including CATIA an asset.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal Provincial and Federal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Other duties as required.
• Minimum 5 years prior experience as Quality Inspector in the Aerospace manufacturing sector.
• Proficiency in basic office software.
• Be familiar with and able to read and interpret drawings and engineering specification.
• Knowledge of geometrical tolerance and dimensional measurements.
• 2 years prior experience in calibrating standard measuring tools and creating calibration procedures, as well as control of measuring equipment.
• Experience with Bombardier or Boeing product parts.
• Knowledge of First Article Inspection process and utilization of AS9102 forms.
• Knowledge of quality management system requirements per AS9100C.
• Knowledge or experience inspecting aerospace products with special processes (e.g., anodizing, heat treating, penetrant, etc.)
• Experience in quality inspection, such as Model Based Definition system
QA Lead - DatawareHouse Testing
Canada, Toronto, ON - qa, qc, hp, etl, contact details, testing,...
Program Manager-aerospace (6 month contract)
Canada, Toronto, ON - aerospace, program manager, machining, precision,...
Production Supervisor - Numerous (POOL Posting)
Canada, ON - aerospace, pool, supervisor, manufacturing,...
Technical QA Lead
Canada, Toronto, ON - qa, automation, cmm, hp, alm, plc, test,...
Project Analyst - FTV Readiness
Canada, ON - environment, aerospace, well, aircraft, shifts,...
Methods (Industrial) Engineer - Afternoon Shift
Canada, ON - aerospace, catia, aircraft, sap, lean,...
Manager, Manufacturing (Methods)
Canada, ON - aerospace, manufacturing, industrial engineering,...