The CDM Data Manager provides support for data management projects ensuring consistent and high quality data bases by identifying and resolving errors and inconsistencies in data.
• BA/BS in IT or science related degree
• Fluent in English
• Three years of CDM or four years of clinical experience
• Good computer skills
• Good technical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Good interpersonal and commication skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
• Manages delivery of CDM outputs for studies sequentially with supervision/mentoring in coordination with Lead Data Manager.
• Responsible for archival of data and CDM essential documents.
• Tracks and reports status for allocated studies.
• Measures and reports data quality.
• Develops database specifications, annotations, and code lists.
• Manages processing of data discrepancies.
• Participates in the review and approval of Case Report Form and Completion Guidelines.
• The Data Manager is expected to be skilled in performing all the roles encompassing the preceding level within the job family.
Clinical Data Manager I
Durham, NC - data management, clinical data, data, project,...
Clinical Data Manager with Medidata Rave
Durham, NC - trial, clinical data, clinical, technical lead,...
Mts Sw 3
Durham, NC - team, software, test, experience, data, storage,...
Account Manager - Employee Benefits
Durham, NC - benefits, experience, account, client, management,...
Clinical Data Manager
Raleigh, NC - data, clinical data, visa, data management, lead,...
DATA STRATEGY & SOLUTIONS SENIOR LEADER
North Carolina - data, posts, data management, strategy, master,...
Senior Biostatistician - permanent
Durham, NC - statistical, data, trial, clinical, programming,...