The CDM Data Manager provides support for data management projects ensuring consistent and high quality data bases by identifying and resolving errors and inconsistencies in data.
• BA/BS in IT or science related degree
• Fluent in English
• Three years of CDM or four years of clinical experience
• Good computer skills
• Good technical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Good interpersonal and commication skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
• Manages delivery of CDM outputs for studies sequentially with supervision/mentoring in coordination with Lead Data Manager.
• Responsible for archival of data and CDM essential documents.
• Tracks and reports status for allocated studies.
• Measures and reports data quality.
• Develops database specifications, annotations, and code lists.
• Manages processing of data discrepancies.
• Participates in the review and approval of Case Report Form and Completion Guidelines.
• The Data Manager is expected to be skilled in performing all the roles encompassing the preceding level within the job family.
Senior Biostatistician - permanent
Durham, NC - statistical, trial, data, clinical data, clinical,...
Clinical Data Team Lead
Durham, NC - dm, data management, data, clinical data, project,...
Registered Nurse (Part-Time) - Community Living Center
Durham, NC - degree, experience, professional, full, education,...
Spend Reporting Analyst
Durham, NC - data, supplier, user experience, analyst, delivery,...
Clinical Trials Coordinator 1
Durham, NC - research, study, data, clinical, clinical research,...
OTR Lease Purchase Solo and Team Drivers
Durham, NC - service, experience, power, pay, maintenance, team,...
Brand Manager- Strategic Planning and Consumer Insights
Durham, NC - brand, manager, data, marketing, entrepreneur,...