The CDM Data Manager provides support for data management projects ensuring consistent and high quality data bases by identifying and resolving errors and inconsistencies in data.
• BA/BS in IT or science related degree
• Fluent in English
• Three years of CDM or four years of clinical experience
• Good computer skills
• Good technical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Good interpersonal and commication skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
• Manages delivery of CDM outputs for studies sequentially with supervision/mentoring in coordination with Lead Data Manager.
• Responsible for archival of data and CDM essential documents.
• Tracks and reports status for allocated studies.
• Measures and reports data quality.
• Develops database specifications, annotations, and code lists.
• Manages processing of data discrepancies.
• Participates in the review and approval of Case Report Form and Completion Guidelines.
• The Data Manager is expected to be skilled in performing all the roles encompassing the preceding level within the job family.
Durham, NC - database, experience, sql, vmware, software,...
Truck Driver, Class A - Full Time - - Home Weekly - No Touch
Durham, NC - apply, benefits, package, experience, within,...
Senior Clinical Data Associate
Durham, NC - data management, data, project, study, management,...
Senior Manager ACIS (Clinical Database Programming)
Durham, NC - clinical, data management, clinical research,...
Jr. Systems Administrator
Durham, NC - administrator, it, administration, experience,...
Durham, NC - cisco, data, resources, works, experience, analyst,...
Durham, NC - vmware, administrator, it, experience, cisco,...