The CDM Data Manager provides support for data management projects ensuring consistent and high quality data bases by identifying and resolving errors and inconsistencies in data.
• BA/BS in IT or science related degree
• Fluent in English
• Three years of CDM or four years of clinical experience
• Good computer skills
• Good technical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail and quality focused
• Good interpersonal and commication skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet timelines
• Manages delivery of CDM outputs for studies sequentially with supervision/mentoring in coordination with Lead Data Manager.
• Responsible for archival of data and CDM essential documents.
• Tracks and reports status for allocated studies.
• Measures and reports data quality.
• Develops database specifications, annotations, and code lists.
• Manages processing of data discrepancies.
• Participates in the review and approval of Case Report Form and Completion Guidelines.
• The Data Manager is expected to be skilled in performing all the roles encompassing the preceding level within the job family.
Clinical Data Manager
Durham, NC - clinical research, clinical data, data management,...
Help Desk Coordinator
Durham, NC - it, support, company, desktop, experience, help,...
Curam Design Specialist
Durham, NC - technical, support, analysis, experience, client,...
Durham, NC - experience, mrp, sourcing, supply, high, company,...
Data Analyst - provider data
Durham, NC - data analyst, analyst, graphic, data, mdm,...
Systems Coordinator, Quality Operations Information Technology
Durham, NC - laboratory, biology, systems, quality, experience,...
Nurse Mgr of Orthopedics
Durham, NC - nurse manager, manager, experience, sponsorship,...