• CDISC experience
• Project Lead Experience
• Five or more years’ SAS programming experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries
• Experience with Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Macros, and SAS/GRAPH
• Extensive experience producing tables, listings, and figures (TLFs)
• Experience creating analysis datasets
• Works well on a project team and possesses flexibility
• Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor’s degree
Foster City, CA - programmer, qc, sas, figure, statistical,...
SAS Programmer and clinical
South San Francisco, CA - programmer, sas, analysis, csr, programming, sap,...
South San Francisco, CA - programmer, sas, csr, trial, sap, analysis,...
Pleasanton, CA - programmer, sas, programming, clinical, projects,...
Principal II, Statistical Programming
Brisbane, CA - programmer, sas, statistical, statistics,...
Director, Statistical Programming
Brisbane, CA - programmer, statistical, sas, statistics,...
Clinical Data Architect/Data Profiling
South San Francisco, CA - sas, programmer, sap, statistical, study,...