• CDISC experience
• Project Lead Experience
• Five or more years’ SAS programming experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries
• Experience with Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Macros, and SAS/GRAPH
• Extensive experience producing tables, listings, and figures (TLFs)
• Experience creating analysis datasets
• Works well on a project team and possesses flexibility
• Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor’s degree
North America CRO liaison - Sr. SAS Programmer
South San Francisco, CA - programmer, sas, statistical, trial, programming,...
Senior Statistical Programmer- Macro
CA - programmer, sas, programming, statistical,...
Lead Business Analyst-SAS Programmer
- programmer, sas, hadoop, unix, db2, j2ee, analyst,...
Sr. SAS Programmer / LEAD / Contract / CA
San Francisco, CA - programmer, sas, trial, statistical,...
Staff Nurse II - FCC, 4th Floor (Part Time - Evening Shift)
CA - medical, preferred, experience, able, staff, basis,...
SAS / Statistical Programmer/ Clinical/ CDISC - full time TELECOMMUTE
San Francisco, CA - programmer, sas, validation, telecommute,...
SAS Programmer / mainframe/ healthcare - Oakland/ Pasadena
Alameda, CA - programmer, cobol, sas, mainframe, db2, crystal,...