• CDISC experience
• Project Lead Experience
• Five or more years’ SAS programming experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industries
• Experience with Base SAS, SAS/STAT, SAS Macros, and SAS/GRAPH
• Extensive experience producing tables, listings, and figures (TLFs)
• Experience creating analysis datasets
• Works well on a project team and possesses flexibility
• Enhanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor’s degree
Senior SAS / Statistical / Clinical Programmer
South San Francisco, CA - programmer, sas, clinical research, pharmaceutical,...
Sr. Statistical Programmer (Oncology)
South San Francisco, CA - sas, programmer, fda, programming, oncology,...
Sr. Clinical SAS Programmer
South San Francisco, CA - programmer, sas, trial, pharmaceutical, bio,...
Statistical Programming Contractor
San Francisco, CA - sas, programmer, clinical research, statistical,...
Senior SAS Programmer
South San Francisco, CA - sas, programmer, pharma, chemistry, pl, data,...
Intern - Statistical Programming
Brisbane, CA - sas, programmer, export, trial, intern, internship,...
CA - sas, statistical, clinical research, max,...