RN Unit Manager/Nurse Supervisor
Competitive Salary & Benefits!
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding career working with a well established dedicated company and management team, consider our Long Term Care Facility located in the Newton Area.
Facility is located in a beautiful Area with an excellent school system and good quality of life. This is a State of the Art Rehab Facility with a high level of amenities and tremendous potential. We are seeking a hands-on Manager with strong clinical skills in providing superior care and customer service in a team concept. This position requires experience in Long Term Care. This professional must be a Registered Nurse and have proven success, systems implementation, strong leadership, as well as excellent team building skills.
Bring your skills as a Unit Manager to this Skilled Nursing Rehab Facility.
The primary purpose of your job is to assess all potential skilled admissions, monitor their care, manage staff, ensure proper infection control, train staff, and coordinate discharges to ensure optimal care in accordance with current Federal, State and local regulations and guidelines that govern our facility.
As Short-Term Rehab Clinical Care Coordinator, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Work for a Company that wants you to succeed and make a difference in the lives of those you touch.
We value our employees. We offer quality benefits to you and your family.
• Must be a Registered Nurse.
• Have experience as a Clinical Care Coordinator or RN Unit Manager or RN Supervisor in the SNF practice setting.
• Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
• Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
• Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle residents.
• Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
• Must know facility restraint procedure.
Keywords: Nursing Jobs in Massachusetts, MA, Boston, Newton, Brookline, Lexington, Framingham Dedham Needham, Medford, Milton, DNS, DON, Director of Nursing, ADNS, ADON, Assistant Director of Nursing, MDS Coordinator, MDS, Staff Development Coordinator, SDC, RN Supervisor, Nurse Manager, Unit Manager, Skilled Nursing, SNF, LTC, Long Term Care
RN MDS/MMQ Coordinator
Holliston, MA - mds, coordinator, mds coordinator, r.n., ltc,...
Registered Nurse - L&D (Travel )
Milford, MA - nurse, medical, recruiter, r.n., financial, call,...
RN Unit Manager
Boston, MA - mds, nurse supervisor, nurse, r.n., supervisor,...
Fee For Service Clinician
Norwood, MA - staff, human services, master, clinical,...
Nurse Supervisor-2nd Shift
Lexington, MA - nurse supervisor, nurse, aide, supervisor, nursing,...
Waltham, MA - nurse supervisor, aide, supervisor, nurse,...
Waltham, MA - aide, nurse supervisor, supervisor, laboratory,...