Field Engineering Sales Consultants - Water/Wastewater Systems - (SC, PA, CN, GA, FL, WV, KY, TN, MD, DE, NJ, OH, NY - New England)
We are Manufacturer and Engineering service provider of Structural Reinforced Thermoplastic based water and wastewater systems serving clients in various industries.
Our innovations leverage the best available technologies and materials to offer new solutions to old challenges. Needless to say, our company holds numerous patents and extensive intellectual property around Decentralized Wastewater Treatment Systems, Potable Water Systems, Large Scale Pump Stations, and a host of mobile and containerized applications.
Expansion is great and so we’re now hiring for Field Engineering Sales Consultants across the US (including SC, PA, CN, GA, FL, WV, KY, TN, MD, DE, NJ, OH, NY - New England).
Requirements for our Field Engineering Sales Consultants:
- BS in Engineering, Civil, Electrical, Biology, or other related technical
(Licensed Professional Engineers are preferred).
However, other professional backgrounds will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in civil design or other
technical design experience is important.
Field Engineering Consultants must:
- possess a dynamic skill set and ability to build lasting industry
relationships,drive sales and work to ensure flawless execution and
exceptional customer service
- provide technical support
- manage all projects within his/her territory
- be responsible for a predefined geographic territory and works to establish and maintain our company’s reputation as a respected leader in the water and wastewater industry
- engage in promotional activities
As a Field Engineering Sales Consultant your activity calendar will include:
• Market Research, Call Planning, and Penetration.
• Client and Opportunity Data management and follow up.
• In person and webinar based technical promotion and presentations.
• Consultative solution development across Civil, Water, and Wastewater
• Interfacing with Engineers, Contractors, and Owners to provide support
and solution development.
• Industry and Trade Association Membership and active participation.
• Cost Estimating and Proposal Preparation.
• Bid tracking and management.
• Contract Negotiation and Close.
• Pre and Post Contract Project Management.
• Team participation and peer mentoring.
• Planned Travel with an average of 3 nights away from home.
• Extensive Training and Support with mentoring
Benefits our Field Engineering Sales Consultants will receive:
- Base Salary which commensurate with experience ($55 – 85K)
- Benefits including Full Health and Dental
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Lap Top
- Sales Incentive
- Company Vestment Program
Contact: Betty Scott
Pittsburgh, PA - wastewater, visa, civil, water, scada,...
M1 Armor Crewman
PA - training, field, service, program, operation,...
Cannon Crewmember - Weapons Systems Technician
PA - training, systems, technician, wire, field,...
Water/Wastewater Project Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA - wastewater, project engineer, visa, civil, qc,...
Spacecraft Systems Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA - systems, technical, experience, thermal,...
Civil Engineering Project Manager
Pittsburgh, PA - civil, civil engineer, civil engineering, land, 3d,...
Carnegie, PA - water, coffee, sales representatives, sales, dot,...