We are looking for experienced Solderers that have experience reading a B.O.M. as well. Apply today start asap.
Assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs any combination of the following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems:
• Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
• Crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
• Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
• Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermo compression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
• Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
• Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
• Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
• Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
• Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
• Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
• May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
Fitchburg, MA - assembly, hour, call, shifts...
Leominster, MA - assembly, hour, 3rd, manufacturing...
Leominster, MA - press, printing, contact, printer, skill, hire,...
Leominster, MA - designer, press, qc, printer, assembly, technician,...
Press Operator 8 Color
Leominster, MA - press, press operator, operator, manager,...
Brake Press Set-up/Operator
Leominster, MA - cnc, press, tooling, brake...
Press Grip Operator - 2nd Shift
Lunenburg, MA - printing, press, black, ink, sheet, operator, feed,...