Job Title: SAS Programmer
Location: RTP, NC
SAS Programmers would be responsible for creating, modifying and maintaining programs, primarily in SAS, in efforts of supporting the clinical data management department. This includes, but is not limited to: “Manual” Data Quality Checks (DQC), Data Review Listings, Data Extracts, Data Mapping from and Importing External Data Files (EDF).
Such candidates would have to help design data review specifications. They would need to manage and manipulate multiple large (SAS) data sets, including, but not limited to: defining data, reviewing data sets and variables, performing calculations and providing summarizations. This role also requires candidates to prepare specific data review deliverables and combine multiple data sets needed to create cohesive data review reports that would meet project team and/or client specifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Related Field
• Minimum of 5 plus years of (SAS) programming experience
• Pharmaceutical/clinical research experience required
• High degree of experience working with CDISC Data, SDTM, PLS production, tables, figures, listings, analysis, data sets, etc.
• Experience in the maintaining and supporting of Data Management processes in a distributed client base within a regulated environment
• Thorough understanding of GCPs, ICH Guidelines and CFR (Thorough understanding of assigned protocols
• Good understanding of the clinical, data management and statistics processes including terms and practices of the field
• Good understanding of System Life Cycle process and applicable GCP regulations pertaining to computer systems, in particular 21 CFR Part 11
• Advanced computer skills, particularly with MS Word, Excel and the Internet
• High degree of analysis and problem solving skills
Sr. Clinical SAS Programmer
Durham, NC - sas, programmer, trial, programming, data, project,...
Durham, NC - sas, programmer, qc, data, dm, qa, data management,...
Senior Informatics Analyst
Durham, NC - sas, crystal, data, data management, bio,...
Senior SAS Programmer
Durham, NC - programmer, sas, qc, sap, programming, data,...
Durham, NC - programmer, sas, statistical, data, durham...
Principal Biostatistician Remote
Durham, NC - statistical, clinical research, sas, csr,...
Principal SAS Programmer
Durham, NC - programmer, sas, qc, sap, programmers, principal,...