Renal Pathologist urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Western educated, trained and experienced Renal Pathologist urgently required for a Standard of Excellence, Prestigious Leading Hospital in the KSA
The hospital is one of the best international healthcare standard hospitals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( KSA ). Leading and esteemed Hospital through their commitment in providing excellent quality healthcare and exceptional patient care alike, renowned through their dedicated team of internationally qualified, experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with the latest cutting edge, state-of-the-art technology. Has a great reputation for delivering quality care excellence in healthcare.
- Western educated, trained and experienced Renal Pathologist;
- Board Certified Pathologist with experience and expertise in Renal Pathology;
- Fellowship training/Specialist training in Renal Pathology;
- At least 5- 7 years of clinical experience ( Post-Board Certification ) as a Renal Pathology Specialist;
The Hospital is offering:
-Excellent tax-free salary package;
-Outstanding benefits package for you and your family;
- Free medical insurance, free malpractice insurance, free airline tickets (deployment, leave and repatriation tickets), relocation stipend, free fully furnished accommodation, generous leave time, end of service payment,
renewable contracts, and much more;
If you're interested in this Renal Pathologist opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to:
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Herman Medical Staffing-Dusseldorf Germany - Our Goal is Your Professional Satisfaction!
For a personal touch in your professional endeavours, feel free to contact us to take your career to the next level.
Please contact us or call us either in Germany +49 (0)171 1627273, Fax: +49 (0)3212 133 0672 or USA on: +1 713 701 5541 or by email at: