Resident Care Manager – Seattle, WA
We are searching for a strong RCM to lead clinical services within a long term care facility in Seattle, Washington.
This facility requires a seasoned RN Resident Care Manager who has experience with geriatric, medically complex patients, and has a comprehensive understanding of PPS / MDS / Medicare processes.
• Registered Nurse credential / WA RN license in good standing
• Strong clinical experience
• Prior management experience
• Coordinates Plan of Care for each resident which complies with physician’s orders, governmental regulations and facility policies
• Ensures all clinical staff follows the plan of care and document appropriately.
• Facilitates resource stewardship
• Assures 24 hr. nursing coverage in the facility each day
• Reviews resident/patient care plans for goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on medical needs
• Participates in in-services and ensures staff competency
• Encourages staff development and professional growth
• Evaluates performance of nursing staff maintains personnel records
• Coordinates admission and discharge planning for residents.
• Coordinates nursing and ancillary services to ensure that all disciplines function in unified, integrated, and coordinated manner across the continuum of care.
• Maintains quality assurance in facility by frequent nursing rounds and continuous assessment of resident conditions
• Ensures survey readiness
• Maintains impeccable interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving resident concerns
In this position you will enjoy the chance to have a positive impact on the quality of each resident’s life while leading a group of experienced medical professionals. The staff values the opportunity to help every member of the community make the most of each day.
The chosen candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation including an impressive salary and extensive benefits package.
Please call Joel Reed at 360-695-1246 for more info, email JReed@essusa.net, or fax resume to 888-890-4788 to be considered for this opportunity.