Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Snohomish, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Snohomish, Washington. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care in our busy rehabilitation facility.
1,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members.
We offer short-term rehabilitation services for patients recovering from an illness or surgery. We also provide 24-hour skilled nursing care for long-term residents, as well as respite care for family caregivers who need a break from the stresses and pressures that come with providing around-the-clock care to a loved one. Our residents can relax in our peaceful rooms or enjoy our beautifully landscaped grounds that are always ready for outdoor barbeques and socializing activities. We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100% employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Lead Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Seattle, WA - cna, certified nursing, nursing assistant,...
Caregiver, Nursing Assistant or Home Care Aide for In-Home Care
Everett, WA - mill, caregiver, aide, nursing assistant, sun,...
CNA/HCA/Caregiver Day and Evening Shifts +Training +Flexible Schedule
Everett, WA - mill, caregiver, grad, tube, cna, care, shift,...
In-Home Care - HCA / CNA - Day Shifts, Flexible Hours
Lake Forest Park, WA - caregiver, cna, aide, nursing assistant, assistant,...
Nursing Assistant / NAC Seattle, WA ($1,250 Sign-on Bonus )
Seattle, WA - hair, nursing, assistant, nursing assistant, cna,...
Caregiver, CNA or Home Care Aide for In-Home Care
Kirkland, WA - caregiver, aide, cna, c, tax, sat, sun, auto,...
Brookdale Monroe: Resident Care Associate/Caregiver/CNA
Monroe, WA - aides, caregiver, cna, time, certified, elderly,...