Registered Nurse – Chico, California
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Chico, CA. This is a full time RN position.
*$3,500.00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME RNs!
Chico is known as a well-managed city that values quality infrastructure and services, and maintains a special sense of community and small-town living as it has developed into a vibrant regional center for business, recreation and cultural activities. There are also many recreational opportunities in and around Chico. Bidwell Park, one of the largest municipally owned parks in the nation, is the focal point of the City's park system and offers numerous trails for biking, hiking and equestrian use.
We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Core qualities needed:
• Superior Customer Service Provider
• Excellent Team Member
• Skilled Communicator
• Compassionate & Empathetic Care Provider who delights in helping people in need
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced RNs and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Tuition assistance
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Director of Tunneling - Executive Leadership
CA - executive, director, construction, hamilton,...
Licensed Nurse Chico, CA
Chico, CA - grad, licensed, nursing, city, nurse, term care,...
RN-ICU - Travel Nursing: ICU Travel Nursing in Chico, CA
Chico, CA - critical, icu, problems, high, critical care, life,...
Operating Room Director (BSN)
Chico, CA - ka, pacu, room, laboratory, lab, operating room,...
Director of Operating Room
Chico, CA - room, ka, pacu, operating room, laboratory, lab,...
Wound Care Registered Nurse
Marysville, CA - registered, travel, wound, registered nurse, nurse,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Pediatrics
Red Bluff, CA - recruiters, travel, r.n., insurance, nursing,...