Licensed Nurse – Snohomish, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Snohomish, Washington.
We offer short-term rehabilitation services for patients recovering from an illness or surgery. We also provide 24-hour skilled nursing care for long-term residents, as well as respite care for family caregivers who need a break from the stresses and pressures that come with providing around-the-clock care to a loved one. Our residents can relax in our peaceful rooms or enjoy our beautifully landscaped grounds that are always ready for outdoor barbeques and socializing activities. We’re proud to be a well-established, locally run, and 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
• Opportunity for tuition reimbursement
Please email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nursing Home Administrator - LNHA
Everett, WA - home administrator, administrator, mds,...
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse for Mon & Tues Night Shift
Snohomish, WA - l.p.n., grad, night shift, night, practical,...
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse for Fri - Tues Day Shift
Snohomish, WA - l.p.n., grad, practical, practical nurse, nurse,...
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Seattle, WA - home administrator, administrator, nursing home,...
Executive in Residence, Management Department
WA - university, school, jd, executive, management,...
Caregiver, CNA or Home Care Aide for In-Home Care
Kirkland, WA - caregiver, aide, tax, cna, c, home care,...
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse for Thurs & Fri Night Shift
Everett, WA - l.p.n., grad, night shift, night, practical,...