Registered Nurse – Rock Springs, WY ($5,000 Sign-on Bonus!)
We have a new employment opportunity for a RN / Registered Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Rock Springs, Wyoming. This is a full time RN position. All shifts available. We are actively interviewing nurses now, contact us today!
* $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-time hires!
We’re pleased to be located within easy reach of Rock Springs’s acute hospitals as well as shops, restaurants, theaters and the sights and sounds of downtown cultural events.
Our facility offers residents:
• Private suites or semi-private rooms
• Televisions in all rooms
• Free cable for residents and their guests
• Wi Fi free of charge
• Telephone access in each room
• Outdoor gardens, fountains and walking paths
• Medicare and Medicaid certified
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. Our organization is established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents.
• Provides general nursing care to residents in the Skilled Nursing Facility in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Oversees work of Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), and Medication Aide (when applicable) to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies.
• Works collaboratively with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team.
• Maintains all applicable standards of professional nursing practice.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
PACU / Recovery Room - Travel RN Assignments Nationwide (Rock Springs
Rock Springs, WY - nurse, rock, springs, room, cath, post, registered,...
Company CDL A / Truck Driver - Local Runs - Home Daily - Rock Springs
Rock Springs, WY - bulk, safety, tanker, rock, springs, truck, hazmat,...
Licensed Nurse Rock Springs, WY ($4,000 Sign-on Bonus )
Rock Springs, WY - rock, l.p.n., lvn, licensed, grad, .net, springs,...
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Rock Springs, WY
Rock Springs, WY - assistant, nursing assistant, springs, fi,...
Travel Dialysis Nurse - Chronic Travel Dialysis Nurse for Rock
Rock Springs, WY - dialysis, animal, l.p.n., nurse, rock, recreation,...
Physical Therapist - PT
Rock Springs, WY - therapist, fusion, rock, springs, physical,...
Physical Therapist - SNF-General Rehab
Rock Springs, WY - without experience, therapist, rock, springs, pt,...