Licensed Nurse – Tacoma, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / LVN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Tacoma, Washington. This is a full time LPN position. All shifts available. We are actively interviewing nurses now, contact us today!
Known for its world-renowned glass art, Tacoma’s vibrant urban core is alive with culture. The friendly city inspires many to celebrate the melding of old and new. See historic architecture amidst urban design and sophistication. Tacoma is ideally situated along the saltwater banks of Puget Sound. There’s plenty to do both indoors and out, making Tacoma a great place to live and work.
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. Our organization is established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Core qualities needed:
* Superior Customer Service Provider
* Excellent Team Member
* Skilled Communicator
* Compassionate & Empathetic Care Provider who delights in helping people in need
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Licensed Practical Nurse LVN/LPN
Tacoma, WA - injection, transcription, phlebotomy, receptionist,...
LPN - Intake Coordinator
Tacoma, WA - l.p.n., admin, intake, coordinator, hospice,...
Certified Nursing Assistant
Tacoma, WA - healthcare, nursing, personal, licensed, state,...
Registered Nurse Tacoma, WA
Tacoma, WA - nursing, grad, nurse, term care, skilled, term,...
WA - sales executive, executive, food, territory, sales,...
Director of Nursing
Lakewood, WA - executive director, director, graduate, executive,...
SPRING PAID ENTRY LEVEL & FULL TIME
Puyallup, WA - laser, entry, executive, social media, media,...