Medication / Treatment Nurse – Renton, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a LPN / Licensed Nurse to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Renton, Washington. This is a full time LPN position. Both Day Shift and Night Shift opportunities available.
Excellent opportunity to develop clinical skills with post-acute patients requiring higher intensity nursing interventions as well as long term care residents.
Our building was recognized as a 2015 recipient of the Bronze – Commitment to Quality Award for its dedication to improving the lives of residents through quality care. We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company.
Our organization is established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Core qualities needed:
* Superior Customer Service Provider
* Excellent Team Member
* Skilled Communicator
* Compassionate & Empathetic Care Provider who delights in helping people in need
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Home Health Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse (RN / LPN)
Seattle, WA - l.p.n., licensed, practical nurse, nurse,...
Registered Nurse and Licensed Practical Nurse (RN / LPN)
Seattle, WA - l.p.n., practical nurse, practical,...
Full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - School Health
WA - l.p.n., health, nurse, ro, school, practical nurse,...
Renton, WA - l.p.n., practitioner, front desk, desk, im, skin,...
Licensed Practical Nurse
Seattle, WA - l.p.n., practical, practical nurse,...
LPN UNIT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
Federal Way, WA - l.p.n., lvn, licensed practical, practical nurse,...
Customer Service Representative I, II, or III
Kent, WA - csr, goals, activities, opportunities, cross,...