The Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker is responsible for the assessment of patient behavioral health issues/concerns for clientele.
Educational and Professional
• Must have licensure as a Behavioral Health professional in New Hampshire
• Experienced with diverse client populations such as cultural and/or religious minorities, co-occurring disorders and indigent and socio-economically disadvantaged clients
• Must be able to function independently and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, staff, and support agencies
• Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility
• Prefer two (2) years of supervised social work experience in a health care setting, working directly with individuals
• Must have experience in both mental health and substance abuse treatment and working with individuals who have experienced trauma
• Ability to interact well with others (i.e. staff, clients, government agencies, strategic community partners, etc.)
• Good oral, written and reading communication skills
• Ability to understand verbal and written instructions
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to function in a team oriented environment
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources 45 High Street Nashua, NH 03060 or email@example.com
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Nashua, NH - ability, experienced, site, social, substance,...
Lowell, MA - director, clinical, licensed, treatment,...
Licensed Clinical Psychologist FFS
Andover, MA - psychologist, psychology, clinical, licensed,...
Licensed Nurse Assistant
Bedford, NH - licensed, assistant, nurse, care,...
RN UNIT CARE COORDINATOR
Littleton, MA - able, nursing home, independent, code, direct,...
Groton, MA - addiction, substance, office, occupational,...
Foster Care Caseworker
Lawrence, MA - foster, services, social, support, human services,...