Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
MS Project/Office, Healthcare Govn’t Programs
Project Coordinator/Jr.PM will perform the same duties as the PM, on a smaller projects and will support the Program Manager on multiple projects.
Responsible for the strategic initiative planning and management of key core systems related projects with a focus on the Core Systems Program. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring policies and procedures, workflows and business processes are implemented, as well as other departmental goals in support of organizational strategic initiatives
Creating and facilitating the execution of project work plans, taking into account related changing needs and requirements
Collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders to
1) Prepare and maintain project documentation of procedures, proposals, deliverables, etc.
2) Provide progress reports for the projects and help facilitate the timely completion of deliverables, requests for services, etc.;
3) Analyze and provide related project impact, trend, etc. reports
Serve as a subject matter expert for and liaison between the auditors, management, and other relevant key staff throughout the organization to ensure compliance with organizational, regulatory, and contractual requirements and
1) Elevate, trouble-shoot, and resolve issues, questions, and concerns
2) Facilitate timely review, update, routing, and approval of applicable departmental policies, procedures, related documents,
3) Provide applicable analyses, reports, etc.; and
4) Facilitate the request for quote (RFQ), rate adjustment, etc. processes
• Providing well thought-out recommendations for enhancements, new strategies, etc. as well as related informative presentations (as warranted)
• Bachelors’ Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or related field or comparable equivalent years of work related experience
• PMP Certification a plus
• 3+ years of experience in project/program management in the managed care of healthcare domain
• Advanced skills with MS Access. Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong leadership, team-building, customer service and presentation skills.
• Experience with and knowledge of Medi-Cal, Medicare, Healthy Kids and other healthcare programs.
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, installation, contractor,...
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, project, coordinator,...
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, project, sharepoint,...
Burbank, CA - project coordinator, coordinator, project, ms,...
Enterprise Data Architect Analyst
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, data architect, data,...
SaveCal - Outside Sales - Per Month Avg Commission
Alhambra, CA - project coordinator, solar, salesperson, energy,...
Torrance, CA - project coordinator, planner, pmo, project,...