Position: Project Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
MS Project, SharePoint, IT Projects
Qualified candidate must have the ability to support assigned manager(s) on multiple projects of various size, complexity, and duration. Candidate must possess an adaptable approach dependent on the assigned work.
• Provide support throughout project progression within the states of initiation, planning, executing, monitoring / controlling and closing; will be integral within project execution.
• Support a collaborative effort with department resources to complete project onboarding activities.
• Support internal project discussions to collect requests.
• Prepare, maintain and submit clear and accurate activity and reports using established milestone and deliverable criteria and to include but not limited to capturing scope, schedule, quality, resource, communication, and procurement.
• Track adherence to our documented development life cycle process (including for example review/approval of requirements/design, ensure documentation is available in a centralized location, ensure dependencies are identified and followed up on, ensure that code reviews are taking place, etc.) and work with the team and the managers to address any gaps.
• Ensure that product enhancements are documented and published (the outcome of the development work, including summary of features, controlling attributes etc.), in a way that is accessible by admins and promotes tracking of which functionalities are yet to be activated.
• Assist in managing the backlog of service requests – facilitate focus on higher priority items, and provide transparency on deadlines, projects under progress and the backlog.
• Supports project closure activities to include final reporting, lessons learned, knowledge transfer, and project document archiving; dependent on project, ensure in place requirement for ongoing support, maintenance and or monitoring.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
• 8+ years of IT Experience
• 4+ years of experience with Project Management processes and with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Successful experience in promoting IT/Business Stakeholder involvement and relationship development; proven track record of exceeding expectations.
• Exceptional communication skills; ability to articulate within verbal and written mediums; encourages and supports problem escalation; promotes good working relationships across the project; supports building consensus.
• Strong reporting, organization and problem solving skills; ability to drive accountability.
• Expertise within project management with knowledge of project management principles, methods and techniques.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Project Management Collaboration tools
• Ability to work cross functional within a team based environment utilizing matrix resources.
• Results-driven and self-directed; proven ability to take on and complete projects with minimal supervision
• Willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
• Proven ability to multitask and perform well under pressure.
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, project, pmp, coordinator,...
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, project, coordinator, pro,...
Burbank, CA - project coordinator, project, ms, office,...
Project Coordinator - Excel, financial, procurement or invoicing
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, procurement, purchasing,...
SaveCal - Outside Sales Representative - +
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, solar, coordinator, closing,...
Los Angeles, CA - project coordinator, cpt, mining, analyst,...
Product Management Specialist II
Costa Mesa, CA - sas, plc, migration, product marketing,...