Staff Licensed Nurse – Rawlins, WY
We have a new employment opportunity for a Licensed Nurse / LPN / LVN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Rawlins, Wyoming. This is a full time night shift LPN position (12 hour shifts). Part time position also available.
SIGN ON BONUS! RN’s $5,000 LPN’s $3000
The City of Rawlins strives to develop and maintain a safe, economically viable, healthy and appealing community in which all citizens can take pride. Rawlins is the center of a thriving sheep and cattle industry and still is a major "station" on the Union Pacific. Coal, uranium, oil and gas are found in the area. Rawlins is also a full-facility tourism center and is the point where US 287 branches off to the northwest to serve both Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks.
*SIGN ON BONUS - $5,000 for RNs & $3,000 for LPNs!
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100% employee-owned company. Our organization is well established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the west. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Core qualities needed:
* Superior Customer Service Provider
* Excellent Team Member
* Skilled Communicator
* Compassionate & Empathetic Care Provider who delights in helping people in need
Licensed Nurse primary duties:
• Provides prescribed nursing care services to residents.
• Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Completes shift duties in an accurate and timely manner.
Licensed Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Licensed Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
• Employee Stock Option Program
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Staff Registered Nurse Rawlins, WY
Rawlins, WY - tourism, .net, grad, coal, nursing home, aide,...
Public Health Dentist
Rawlins, WY - officer, dentist, loan, army, executive,...
Rawlins, WY - dentist, officer, army, loan, executive,...
Rawlins, WY - cook, tourism, dietary, .net, coal, preparation,...
Dietary Aide Rawlins, WY
Rawlins, WY - aide, dietary, tourism, oil, dishwasher, coal,...
CDL-A Tanker Truck Driver - Owner Operators, Lease Purchase & Company
Rawlins, WY - oil, operators, gas, operator, tanker, truck,...
CDL-A Reefer Company Drivers in Wyoming for OTR Runs
WY - 3000, recruiter, call, starting, home, run...