Inside Sales Representative (Process Control) – Riverside CA #1255
One of our premier engineering consulting clients has engaged us to identify a new inside sales rep for their offices in Southern, CA. The firm focuses heavily in the power and water industry.
We are a worldwide engineering consulting conglomerate that focuses heavily in the power and water industry. Our Southern California regional office is pleased to announce the opening of a key role…
Inside Sales Representative (Process Control)
The position has great benefits and an outstanding career path for a solid near-entry-level sales professional who wants to be groomed toward an outside sales role--with the exceptional earning potential that brings.
In this role Inside Sales Representative (Process Control), you will:
* Support customer proposals and negotiation efforts as required by sales management and system/service sales, with enhanced responsibility for supporting the sales channel in western Canada.
* Maintain system/service sales offer files including proposal/pricing information.
* Maintain all Value Purchasing Agreements and Alliance documentation.
* Assist service sales/system sales in order entry process.
* Assist in development and implementation of programs that increase KOB3 revenue in accordance with Inside Sales Stretch objective.
* Work with headquarters marketing and field sales to improve knowledge of products.
* Increase presentation knowledge and skills to better enhance ability to promote products, services, and features.
* Assist service sales personnel in the development of life cycle programs.
* Work in unison with headquarters and field sales personnel to provide technical, product capability and pricing information.
* Interact with customers and internal personnel to support inquiries, resolve problems/issues and increase efficiency of overall sales process.
* Orchestrate/support product demos for customer presentations, regional user groups, and company sponsored events.
* Increase knowledge of power plant operator and engineering functions, along with plant processes to increase presentation effectiveness.
* Maintain demo systems to current hardware/software revision levels.
* Facilitate updates, territory business plans and reports as required to support management and sales requirements.
* Develop demonstration skills for field devices.
* Organize and support "Live Meeting" presentations for territory business plans, sales training and other business functions.
Background requirements for our Inside Sales Representative (Process Control) role:
1. BSEE, ME, CH.E, Computer Science;
2. 1-3 years or more experience in process control/application engineering, field service, marketing or sales is preferred.
Our Inside Sales Representative (Process Control) Professionals enjoy the following:
1. Base Salary $55 – 75K (DOE --- 1 – 3 years experience is required)
2. Relocation Assistance for the right professional
4. Full Benefit Package
5. Strategic career growth opportunities we promote from within
To apply for our Inside Sales Representative (Process Control) role.
1. Send your updated resume along with a cover letter to Betty M Scott (bettysatsignhire4groupdotcom) then call 646 250 8103 (after wards).
Inside Sales Representative
CA - inside sales, inside, sales, sales representative,...
CA - sales representative, sales, part, representative,...
Entry level inside sales
CA - inside sales, inside, conference, entry, salary,...
Inside Sales Associates / Marketing Representatives - Entry Level
Riverside, CA - marketing, sales, inside sales, field sales,...
CA - wastewater, qc, operator, water, process control,...
Manager, Finance & Administration
Tucson, AZ - plant, faculty, university, finance, vacancies,...
Ontario, CA - sales, representative, management, territory,...