Customer Service Manager Industrial Products needed! Job#3195
Location: Elgin IL
Ensures customer satisfaction with products and services via the management of the customer service team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organizes, coordinates, and directs the customer service team, who answers customer questions and complaints, process orders, and coordinate shipments.
2. Serves as a liaison with key customers or customers with special needs or dissatisfaction to ensure a continued positive working relationship.
3. Oversees the maintenance of records in customer satisfaction and complaints. Prepares reports and recommendations for improvements in products, services, shipments and related policies.
4. Evaluates returned material from customers. Provides input to Accounting Department to help determine if returned material qualifies for customer credit.
5. Creates responses and handles special assignments and problems related to complex RMAs.
6. Notifies Production and Engineering Departments when returned product contains quality problems or other manufacturing defectives. Notifies finished good suppliers of same issues for their products.
7. Assesses RMA returns and provides monthly feedback to management.
8. Manages and reviews the inventory of all products stored in the corporate warehouse.
9. Ensures compliance with the company policies and procedures by utilizing and delivering the correct Quality documentation to the appropriate departments.
10. Performs other management functions, including but not limited to, employment, termination, performance management, etc...
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Excellent leadership and team building skills
3. Excellent project management skills with meticulous attention to detail
4. Excellent organization skills
5. Ability to properly prioritize activities.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business related major or equivalent work experience in customer service or sales management
2. Minimum 8 years customer service experience in manufacturing of industrial products.
3. 5 years management experience
4. Linear Motion Product and Technology experience preferred
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business related major or equivalent work experience in customer service or sales management.
2. 8+ years of customer service experience in manufacturing of industrial products.
3. 5+ years of management experience.
4. Linear Motion Product and Technology experience preferred.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3195. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Customer Service Manager - Industrial Products - IL #3450
Elgin, IL - industrial, service manager, manufacturing,...
Naperville, IL - service manager, service, manager, associates,...
Project Service Representative
IL - rep, store, service manager, project, reps,...
Relationship Banker (Teller)
Rolling Meadows, IL - customer, services, relationship, service,...
Customer Service Manager
Waukegan, IL - customer, department, customer service, services,...
Schaumburg, IL - mining, special, recruiting, sourcing, recruiter,...
Entry Level Management - Customer Service, Sales, Marketing
Schaumburg, IL - campaign, service, sales, customer, acquisition,...