Nursing Assistant / NAC – Lewiston, ID
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in an Assisted Living Facility in Lewiston, Idaho.
*$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS for full-time!
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. Staff continuity and longevity create an atmosphere of understanding and appreciation for each resident and the assisted living environment. Most of our services are designed for those who are no longer able to live independently but are capable of enjoying many activities with some daily assistance. Residents benefit from personal care and health services according to individual needs. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Providing assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
• Recognizing changes in resident condition and reporting to a nurse
• Demonstrating knowledge of complications and asking appropriate questions to clarify the situation
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Communicating clearly, respectfully, and tactfully with residents and their families
• Demonstrating ability to read, understand and follow individual resident care plans
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Maintaining harmonious relationship with co-workers, providing support and assistance to ensure quality resident care
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) (Will train exceptional candidates)
• High school graduate or equivalent
• CPR / BLS certification
• Must pass criminal history check and drug screen
• Great attendance
• Team player
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available
• Generous PTO
• Competitive hourly wages
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Lewiston, ID - nurse, nursing, medical, program, health,...
Certified Nursing Assistant - Surgical - Full Time
Lewiston, ID - aide, nursing assistant, assistant,...
Emergency Room Nurse
Lewiston, ID - instructor, medical, nurse, nursing, health, field,...
Emergency Room Nurse
ID - instructor, medical, nurse, nursing, health, field,...
Certified Nurse Midwife
Lewiston, ID - nurse, estimating, nursing, part, certified,...
Critical Care Nurse
Lewiston, ID - care nurse, nursing, nurse, care, critical care,...
Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room - Full Time
Lewiston, ID - idaho, qa, care, medical, nursing, st, regional,...