Software Engineer FEA needed! Job #3190
Location: Rockford IL
Machine Tool manufacturing company looking for a Software Engineer with Finite Element Analysis.
The Software Engineer - FEA for the Composites Division will become part of a development team that develops software dedicated to the design and manufacturing of composite structures for a variety of applications including, but not limited to, aerospace vehicles. Rank and salary dependent on background/experience.
* Design, analysis, programming, debugging, and modification of software for composite applications focused on the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) along with other composite design tools
* Investigate application engineering tasks and prepare design specifications, analysis, and recommendations
* Support the "manufacturing process integration" for composite parts
* Provide customer support for software deployment and maintenance
* Ensure products and services provided by the company meet the highest standards
* Become very knowledgeable of the entire hardware & software infrastructure for automated machine tools and robotics equipment
* Working closely with other departments to meet the division's goals
* Meet deadlines and company goals
* Demonstrate continuous improvement philosophy*
* Programming knowledge and skills in C++ required
* Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) - use and/or programming
* Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
* Solid math background with vectors, 3D geometry, transformations, etc.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexible work attitude and excellent team player
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or hold a valid green card
* Recent industry or academic experience in Software Development
* Any experience related to Manufacturing, Industrial Machinery, or customer support for Software Applications is a plus
* BA / BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
* Alternatively: BS degree in mechanical or aerospace engineering with sufficient experience in a software development environment
* Graduate degree is a plus
* Experience in using standard Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel
* Experience with any of the following is a plus:
o Microsoft Visual Studio / C++
o Microsoft Widows based development environment
o 3D graphics programming
o Image processing / vision applications
o Source Control Systems
BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS: (Candidates must answer)
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
2. Programming knowledge and skills in C++.
3. Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) - use and/or programming.
4. Solid math background with vectors, 3D geometry, transformations, etc.
5. Must be a U.S. Citizen or hold a valid green card.
6. Experience related to manufacturing or industrial machinery is a plus.
Please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment and include salary, phone number and reference Job #3190. candidates must also provide responses to the employer's BOTTOM-LINE REQUIREMENTS
Software Engineer - FEA-3190
Rockford, IL - 3d, composite, fea, aerospace, programming, c++,...
Software Engineer - FEA
Rockford, IL - composite, 3d, aerospace, engineer, fea, c++,...
Software Engineer - FEA
Rockford, IL - 3d, composite, aerospace, c++, software engineer,...
Mechanical Design Engineer 3D Printers
Roscoe, IL - solidworks, 3d, design engineer, mechanical design,...
Client Support Team Lead
Machesney Park, IL - crm, professional experience, software, support,...
Mechanical Design Engineer - Machine Tool - IL #3189
Rockford, IL - mechanical design, design engineer, catia, cad,...
Emergency Room RN
Freeport, IL - provided, recent, green card, citizen, holder,...