The Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor will provide Crisis Evaluations and Brief, Solution Oriented Therapy to individuals in psychiatric distress.
• Current registration and licensure in the State of New Hampshire.
• A Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Inpatient or Outpatient counseling
• Be aware of and adhere to HIPAA rules and regulations and must be an active participant in safety measures for ensuring confidentiality of information as it relates to clients and this agency.
• Resourcefulness, flexibility and integrity
• Ability to function in a team oriented environment
• Attention to detail
• Preferably but not required Multilingual
Our organization has been approved by the NHSC Loan Repayment Program which offers fully trained primary care and behavioral healthcare providers at least $60,000 to repay student loans in exchange for 2 years serving in a community-based site in a high-need HPSA that has applied to and been approved by the NHSC as a service site
Qualified interested candidates please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources 45 High Street Nashua, NH 03060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Direct Care Counselor - Mental Health Division
Lowell, MA - counselor, mental, sage, direct care, staff,...
Mental Health Clinician/Clinical Social Worker
Fitchburg, MA - counseling, program, community, mental,...
Lawrence, MA - counselor, members, human services, psychiatric,...
Billerica, MA - counselor, human, human services, certified,...
Billerica, MA - counselor, psychiatric, psychology, human,...
Mental Health Clinician/Clinical Social Worker - Child & Family Focus
Lynn, MA - counseling, mental, mental health, program,...
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Nashua, NH - org, social, behavioral, elderly, health,...