Resident Care Manager – Hillsboro, OR
We have a new employment opportunity for a Resident Care Manager within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in Hillsboro, Oregon. We prefer a Nurse with prior long term care RCM experience for this position.
*$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. Our organization is established and is also a part of the fastest growing healthcare management company in the Pacific Northwest. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
The chosen RCM candidate will be rewarded with an impressive wage and benefits package. This is a full time Day Shift position
RESIDENT CARE MANAGER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Coordinate the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to ensure timely completion of clinical assessments for each resident.
• Coordinate and perform nursing assessments at time of admission and ongoing.
• Participate in the daily quality review of new admission medical records, physician orders, and nursing reports for the prior 24-72 hours.
• Initiate development of individual care plans and care directives utilizing nursing process, Minimum Data Set (MDS), Care Area Assessments (CAAs), and resident input.
• Update resident care plans and care directives as necessary in compliance with regulations.
• Utilize the MDS scheduler to plan and set MDS Assessment Reference Dates (ARDs).
• Conduct interdisciplinary resident care conferences at 72 hours post admission, during the Admission RAI process, upon inter-Center unit transfer, and quarterly or at time of a significant change in condition per regulations.
• Maintain the Medicare Prospective Payment System (PPS) communication board for the unit.
• Assist the DNS with managing, supervising, coordination and participating in resident care programs, including the day to day oversight of care delivery in conjunction with other IDT members.
• Validate that resident needs are being met timely and professionally.
• Participate in committees and meetings such as Resident Care Conferences, Nutrition/Hydration/Skin, Behavior and Medication, Unusual Events and fall prevention.
• Assist DNS to develop, interpret, implement and validate that Center policies and procedures, standards of practice and regulatory guidelines are adhered to by unit staff.
• Participate in Quality Assurance Program as directed by DNS.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a nursing services management role with oversight of resident care and daily staff performance.
• License in the state in which Center is located
• Maintain all required education credits
• AANAC certification: MDS 3.0, or must complete the AANAC certification within 3 months of hire (Center covers cost of certification if needed).
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Generous PTO
• Competitive hourly wages
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Administrative Assistant IV
Hillsboro, OR - executive, administrative assistant, office, labor,...
Resident Care Manager Portland, OR
Portland, OR - mds, mds coordinator, resident, manager, care,...
Executive Administrative Assistant
Hillsboro, OR - executive, administrative assistant, admin,...
Resident Care Manager
Portland, OR - mds, scheduler, dns, landscaping, resident,...
RN - Registered Nurse
Camas, WA - resident, physician, skin, admissions, manager,...
Call Center LIKE environment (Weekend Nights)
Portland, OR - coordinator, staff, field, executive, physician,...
MDS Coordinator Hillsboro, OR
Hillsboro, OR - mds, mds coordinator, coordinator, .net, nursing,...