Resident Care Manager – The Dalles, OR
We have a new employment opportunity for a Resident Care Manager within a high quality skilled nursing facility located in The Dalles, Oregon. This facility requires a Nurse with long term care RCM experience.
The Dalles is a place where spectacular scenery, outdoor adventure, history, and friendly people all come together. Located in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, between Mt. Hood. and Mt. Adams on the south bank of the Columbia River, The Dalles is a great place to live and work.
We’re proud to be a locally run and 100 percent employee-owned company. US News & World Report’s Best Nursing Homes 2011 ranked our team among the best in Oregon and the nation.
The chosen RCM candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation. We are looking for a Nurse with solid clinical experience within long term care. This is a full-time day shift position.
• Coordinate the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) to ensure timely completion of clinical assessments for each resident.
• Coordinates and performs nursing assessments at time of admission and ongoing.
• Participate in the daily quality review of new admission medical records, physician orders, and nursing reports for the prior 24-72 hours.
• Initiate development of individual care plans and care directives utilizing nursing process, Minimum Data Set (MDS), Care Area Assessments (CAAs), and resident input.
• Update resident care plans and care directives as necessary in compliance with regulations.
• Utilize the MDS scheduler to plan and set MDS Assessment Reference Dates (ARDs).
• Conduct interdisciplinary resident care conferences at 72 hours post admission, during the Admission RAI process, upon inter-Center unit transfer, and quarterly or at time of a significant change in condition per regulations.
• Maintain the Medicare Prospective Payment System (PPS) communication board for the unit.
• Assist the DNS with managing, supervising, coordination and participating in resident care programs, including the day to day oversight of care delivery in conjunction with other IDT members.
• Validate that resident needs are being met timely and professionally.
• Participate in committees and meetings such as Resident Care Conferences, Nutrition/Hydration/Skin, Behavior and Medication, Unusual Events and fall prevention.
• Assist DNS to develop, interpret, implement and validate that Center policies and procedures, standards of practice and regulatory guidelines are adhered to by unit staff.
• Participate in Quality Assurance Program as directed by DNS.
EDUCATION, LICENSURE, & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a nursing services management role with oversight of resident care and daily staff performance.
• License in the state in which Center is located
• Maintain all required education credits
• AANAC certification: MDS 3.0, or must complete the AANAC certification within 3 months of hire (Center covers cost of certification if needed).
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
OR - medical, dental, executive, health, without,...
RN Charge Nurse The Dalles, OR
The Dalles, OR - charge, nurse, resident, charge nurse, term care,...
Nursing Home Administrator Oregon
OR - home administrator, administrator, nursing home,...
Sales Representative - Ruminants
OR - animal, territory, search, visa sponsorship, visa,...
RN - Registered Nurse
Camas, WA - resident, physician, skin, admissions, manager,...
Hood River, OR - estimator, office staff, operations manager,...
Nurse Manager Perioperative Services OR PACU
Lyle, WA - perioperative, manager, surgical services,...