Charge Nurse – Independence, OR
We are searching for an experienced Charge Nurse to supervise clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in Independence, Oregon. This facility requires a seasoned RN or LPN with experience as a Charge Nurse. Oregon License in good standing required.
Historic Independence, located 17 miles from the State capital, 1 hour from the coast and 1 hour from Portland, is a friendly, rural community with a rich sense of place. Independence's lively downtown is located offers excellent antiquing, dining and entertainment opportunities.
The building’s beautiful location in one of the historic neighborhoods of Independence, Oregon, on the west bank of the Willamette River is an ideal setting for patients to benefit from a full range of post-acute rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Our long-term care residents stay engaged in life with enriching activities and restorative programs.
The chosen Charge Nurse candidate will be rewarded with market leading compensation including an impressive salary and extensive benefits package. This is a full time night shift position.
*SIGN ON BONUS! Full-time RN = $3000; Full-time LPN = $1500
Charge Nurse Essential Job Functions:
• Supervising the nursing department staff in the daily delivery of resident care
• Schedules job assignments and setting nursing unit priorities
• Providing direct resident care when needed, as determined by resident condition and available staff
• Working closely with physicians and the interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, and evaluate resident care
• Efficiently communicating relevant information (patient information, safety or equipment issues, quality of care concerns, etc.) to immediate supervisor
• Utilizing clinical decision support tools; facility protocols, medical reference materials, and sound nursing judgment, to perform clinical activity
• Facilitating the patient and family/significant other education process
• Addressing resident and family concerns with respect, empathy, and diplomacy
• Following policies for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability
• Promptly and effectively performing all assigned responsibilities
• Ensuring that resident care is provided per physician order in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Salem, OR - charge, nurse, resident, charge nurse, clinical,...
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Travel Contract
Salem, OR - mds, nursing home, l.p.n., directors, perm,...
Corvallis, OR - lvn, l.p.n., camp, resident, forest, staff, nurse,...
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
Salem, OR - l.p.n., practical nurse, vocational, nurse,...
Executive Housekeeper (4 applicants )
Salem, OR - housekeeper, housekeeping, team, staff, executive,...
Quality Control Associate
Independence, OR - supplier, plant, process control, executive,...
Occupational Health Nurse - RN/LPN
Salem, OR - l.p.n., occupational health, occupational,...