Registered Nurse – Spokane, WA ($5,000 SIGN ON BONUS for full time hires!)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Spokane, Washington.
Nestled in one of Spokane’s quiet residential neighborhoods, our facility offers patients a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Breath-taking scenery surrounds the building and inside you will find a bright and spacious environment.
*$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS for full time hires!
Both full time and on-call positions available. This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• PTO for full time employees
• Medical Insurance
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Unit Manager - RN
Spokane, WA - r.n., manager, nurse, care, clinical, hospice,...
Director of Women's Services
Spokane, WA - executive, loss, legal, director, nursing,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Stepdown-Telemetry
Spokane, WA - travel, insurance, industry, nurse,...
RN / REGISTERED NURSE / CARDIAC CATH LAB RN / CATH LAB NURSE
Spokane, WA - lab, cath, call, r.n., nurse, labs, support,...
Intensive Care Unit Travel Nurse (RN) (PICU): Spokane, WA
Spokane, WA - picu, nurse, data, openings, r.n., spokane, shift,...
Oncology Travel Nurse (RN) (ONCOL): Spokane, WA - (Travel
Spokane, WA - oncology, nurse, openings, data, r.n., spokane,...
NEW Hiring Marketing, Sales, Management Training
WA - executive, event, administrative, public relations,...