Registered Nurse – Spokane, WA ($3,000 SIGN ON BONUS for full time hires!)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Spokane, Washington.
Nestled in one of Spokane’s quiet residential neighborhoods, our facility offers patients a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Breath-taking scenery surrounds the building and inside you will find a bright and spacious environment.
*$3,000 SIGN ON BONUS for full time hires!
Both full time and on-call positions available. This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• PTO for full time employees
• Medical Insurance
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - ICU- Experience Working in the USA Requir
Spokane, WA - recruiters, nurse, r.n., nursing, icu, payroll,...
Full Time Hospice RN Case Manager bonus
Spokane, WA - nurse, r.n., case manager, oncology, medical,...
Spokane, WA - speech, language, therapist, treatment,...
Staff Licensed Nurse Spokane, WA ($3,000 sign-on bonus )
Spokane, WA - nursing home, speech, .net, grad, lvn, l.p.n.,...
Registered Nurse - ($3,000 Sign-on bonus)
Spokane, WA - aide, .net, grad, registered, nurse,...
Physician / Family Practice / Permanent
WA - medicine, search, family medicine, loan, call,...
a Speech Language Pathologist to Work From Home
Spokane, WA - speech, pathologist, cam, language, health, home,...