• Prepare electrodes per company specifications.
• Inspect electrode coating.
• Tip electrode.
• Straighten electrode.
• Inspect visually for conformance to specifications.
• Maintain tools and measuring instruments supplied by company.
• Maintain company production and quality standards.
• Report unusual problems or conditions to supervisor.
• Observe company safety rules and regulations.
• Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties.
Electrical/mechanical Assembler ($15/HR)
San Diego, CA - assembler, mechanical, electrical, hr...
San Diego, CA - assembler, soldering, assembly, cabling,...
San Diego, CA - assembler, electro, mechanical, electrical,...
San Diego, CA - assembler, electro, mechanical...
Medical Assembler (Precision)
CA - assembler, assembly, mechanical, electro,...
CA - assembler, vacancies, mechanical, hr...
San Diego, CA - assembler, mechanical, assembly, cabling, wire,...