• Prepare electrodes per company specifications.
• Inspect electrode coating.
• Tip electrode.
• Straighten electrode.
• Inspect visually for conformance to specifications.
• Maintain tools and measuring instruments supplied by company.
• Maintain company production and quality standards.
• Report unusual problems or conditions to supervisor.
• Observe company safety rules and regulations.
• Perform, as assigned, other similar or related duties.
Summit, NJ - system, quality, epic, place, experience, high,...
Sr. Backup Administrator- CommVault
Roseland, NJ - experience, adp, computer, system, administration,...
Mechanical Electronic Engineer
Totowa, NJ - cad, software, spanish, mechanical, design, matlab,...
Technical Architect -- Infrastructure
Roseland, NJ - architect, adp, system, experience, informatica,...
Patient Care Technician
Pequannock Township, NJ - system, months, experience, healthcare, patient,...
Home Depot Product Assembler Part Time
Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ - assembler, depot, dba, handyman, assembly,...
Morristown, NJ - hr, audit, desk, employee relations, coordinator,...