Staff Registered Nurse – Lewistown, MT ($3k Sign-on bonus!)
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Lewistown, Montana.
Available shifts: 10p to 6a or 6p to 6a - full time or part time.
*$3,000 Sign-on bonus for new full-time hires!
Where the Mountains meet the Plains - Lewistown, Montana embodies the great spirit of Montana's Big Sky. Geographically located in the exact center of Montana, Lewistown lives up to its name as the Heart of Montana. From big game and bird hunting to fishing, camping biking, hiking and skiing, outdoor recreation opportunities abound in the beautiful Judith Basin.
Lewistown is a thriving hub of activity. Musicians, craft persons and artists contribute to the variety of weekly events and happenings. Lewistown is a busy place with a strong sense of community and plenty of activities to keep everyone involved and challenged.
Full time night shift available in this lovely building. This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Medical benefits for full time employees
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Travel Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit - ICU - RN (Lewistown,MT
Lewistown, MT - mt, nurse, care, staff, network, r.n., information,...
RN Travel Nurses for week contracts
Lewistown, MT - mt, nurse, staff, network, care, r.n., information,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Newborn Nursery - RN
Lewistown, MT - mt, nurse, care, network, r.n., information,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Medical Intensive Care Unit - MICU - RN
Lewistown, MT - mt, nurse, care, clinical, network, medical,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Burn Unit - ICU - RN
Lewistown, MT - nurse, mt, network, care, staff, information, r.n.,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Progressive Care Unit
Lewistown, MT - mt, nurse, network, registered nurse, care,...
Travel Registered Nurse - Stepdown - PCU - RN
Lewistown, MT - nurse, mt, network, care, staff, r.n., psychiatric,...