Staff Registered Nurse – Livingston, MT
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Livingston, Montana.
At the foothills of the Absaroka/Beartooth Wilderness Livingston is as diverse as it is picturesque. People from all walks of life make Livingston their home. Artists and actors share the wide streets with ranchers, cowboys and forest rangers.
With a good school system and many city parks with pedestrian and bicycle friendly paths and walkways, Livingston is great place to raise a family. Livingston's community and government services helps citizens live comfortably while ensuring safe and usable infrastructure for the town. It is no wonder Livingston heads national media lists for a top place to live and work.
Part-time evening / night shifts available. This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• Generous benefits
Executive Search Solutions is a national recruitment firm with a long-term care focus. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF) / Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, and Home Health Agencies.
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - cosmetic, doctors, nurse, medical, du, general,...
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse
Livingston, MT - mt, nurse, recruiter, customer support, care,...
Staff Nurse Hospital
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - 9000, staff nurse, staff, hospital...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - msc, 9000, bsc, staff nurse, nurse, ward, ot...
Staff Nurse Hospital
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - 9000, staff nurse, nurse...
General Nurse - Home Care UAE
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - ae, home care, du, nurse, staff, staff nurse, home...
Home Care Staff Nurse in UAE
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - urgently, nurses, salary, monthly, staff nurse,...