Staff Registered Nurse – Colville, WA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Registered Nurse / RN to provide medical care for skilled nursing residents in a Long Term Care Facility / Nursing Home in Colville, Washington. Colville, Washington offers a good natured community, an interesting history, extensive theater and arts, and great shopping. Outdoor recreation is literally at your doorstep in Colville!
Both Day and Evening shifts available. This employee-owned company values the opportunity to help every resident make the most of each day.
$5000 sign-on bonus!
Registered Nurse primary duties:
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with nursing policy and procedures.
• Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, takes appropriate action, and notifies supervisor, family (responsible party) and physician of resident’s change in condition.
• Monitors vital signs to detect deviations from normal.
• Supervises care provided by Nursing Assistants in compliance with state and federal regulations and center policies.
• Completes Quality Assurance audits and tasks as assigned.
Registered Nurse qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state license and CPR certification.
• Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
• Strong clinical skills and ability to react appropriately in emergency situations.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Both experienced and new grad Registered Nurses encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
• Competitive hourly wages
• PTO for full time employees
• Medical Insurance
Please click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Executive in Residence, Management Department
WA - university, school, jd, executive, management,...
Federal Account Executive
WA - sec, territory, executive, treasury, interior,...
Staff Licensed Nurse Colville, WA
Colville, WA - grad, .net, nursing home, licensed, recreation,...
CNA Instructor Colville, WA
Colville, WA - instructor, assistant, trainer, nursing assistant,...
RN Assistant Director of Nursing
Colville, WA - assistant director, assistant, nursing, .net,...
Dietary Aide Colville, WA
Colville, WA - dietary, aide, food, services manager, tables,...
Travel RN/Registered Nurse - Labor Delivery - Experience Working in th
Colville, WA - labor, travel, delivery, th, insurance, nurse,...