Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC – Oroville, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Nursing Assistant / NAC in a long term care facility / nursing home in Oroville, California. We seek team oriented Certified Nursing Assistants with desire to provide exceptional patient care. The chosen NAC / CNA will communicate well, remain composed under pressure, & demonstrate respect and concern for both residents and family members. Multiple positions available, contact us for details.
The City of Oroville is located in Butte County in the Sierra Nevada Foothills within the Northern Sacramento Valley. The City is considered the gateway to Lake Oroville and Feather River recreational areas. Lake Oroville, which is adjacent to the City, is the second largest lake in California. The lake offers many sporting activities throughout the year, such as skiing, sailing, swimming, fishing, camping and picnicking.
Our facility offers patients a full range of short-term rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language pathology. Walking paths, gardens, fountains and a beautiful courtyard make the facility special. Our recent renovations are creating an environment that is bright and modern. We’re proud to be a well-established, 100 percent employee-owned company. Come join our professional team and our unwavering commitment to caring.
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA responsibilities:
• Maintaining resident confidentiality at all times
• Positioning and proper alignment using pressure ulcer prevention techniques
• Promptly responding to call lights
• Bathing, showering, and feeding residents
• Assisting resident in ambulation
• Safely using wheelchair, walkers, mechanical lifts and scales
• Documenting I&Os
• Assisting with resident hygiene; grooming activities, oral and hair care
• Recording vital signs and weights
• Assisting residents to and from the bathroom/commode
• Using appropriate transfer techniques and/or Hoyer lift
• Monitoring resident blood pressure & temp
Nursing Assistant / CNA qualifications:
• Current State Nursing Assistant Certificate (NAC) required
• CPR / BLS certification
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience preferred but will train exceptional candidates
Benefits and Perks:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for full time employees
• Generous PTO for full time
• Competitive hourly wages
Click apply now, email resume to Tony Perry at TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We are actively interviewing now, contact us today!
Certified Nursing Assistant / NAC Chico, CA
Chico, CA - nursing assistant, assistant, hair,...
Underwriting Manager Contract Surety Bonds
CA - underwriting, cad, search, contract, executive,...
Certified Nursing Assistant
Chico, CA - nursing assistant, cna, certified nursing,...
Entry Level Advertising & Marketing will train
CA - coordinator, sales coordinator, assistant,...
Registered Nurse Oroville, CA
Oroville, CA - courtyard, .net, swimming, grad, city,...
Unique Home Based Self Employment
CA - self employed, executive, boss, employed, income,...
Licensed Nurse Oroville, CA
Oroville, CA - courtyard, .net, swimming, licensed, grad, lvn,...