Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meets the patient's goals and needs and provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results; determining physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
• Helps patient accomplish treatment plan and accept therapeutic devices by administering manual exercises; instructing, encouraging, and assisting patients in performing physical activities.
• Administers physical therapy treatments by giving massages; initiating traction; applying physical agents; utilizing hydrotherapy tanks and whirlpool baths, moist packs, ultraviolet and infrared lamps, and ultrasound machines; directing treatments given by aides, technicians, and assistants.
• Evaluates effects of physical therapy treatments and fit of prosthetic and orthotic devices by observing, noting, and evaluating patient's progress; recommending adjustments and modifications.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Male or Female
• Must be a licensed physical therapist.
• Must be willing to be assigned rotationally in Makati, Greenhills, and Alabang.
How to Apply:
• Applicants can send their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located at 8420 Kalayaan Ave. cor Salamanca St., Poblacion, Makati.
ESL Instructor (Quezon City) 1105
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - esl, japanese, ncr, instructor, php, english, city,...
Warehouse Staff - Pasig City
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr, city, warehouse, warehouse staff, ph...
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - ncr...
PHYSICAL THERAPIST - Medtro - Timog
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - psychiatrist, jd, ncr, therapist, physical, pain,...
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, psychiatrist, therapist, pain,...
Philippines, Tagaytay, CALABARZON - social, treatment, activities, support specialist,...