Our company has been engaged to identify hard working QA Technician for one of our biggest clients in manufacturing industry.
Hours: Monday through Friday 10:30p – 7am. Potential for OT
• This position provides support to the facility through monitoring and reporting of daily production line activities as directed by the Technical Services Supervisor.
• Position assures compliance to quality and regulatory aspects of production through various forms of auditing in comparison to Cargill and Customer expectations.
• Position acts as consumer and customer advocate in supporting quality and wholesome food production.
• 30% - Perform AQL audits of manufactured product
• 30% - Perform laboratory analyses of various types
• 30% - Perform preoperational sanitation observations
• 10% - Other duties as assigned
• Manages and records quality information making decisions regarding safety and quality of the product manufactured.
• The company’s success is dependent on a watchful, conscientious, objective person.
• Prevention of error through monitoring of processes enables plant to produce high quality goods in excess of 1 million pounds per week.
• Work in both cold and hot environments, lift up to 40 pounds, Walking, standing, weekend work required, irregular hours, 10:30pm – 7am (8-9 hours/day), overtime as needed.
• Travel is limited.
• 4 year degree in Food Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related field
• Must be able to communicate with employees of all levels of the organization
• Must have good math skills, /knowledge
• Computer literacy including spreadsheet manipulation
• Experience in Quality Assurance, Sanitation, or a Food Lab setting
• Basic bilingual skills (Spanish)
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We’re excited to work with you.
MN - stone, packing, machine, technician, laboratory,...
Laboratory Assistant I or Laboratory Assistant II- Laboratory
Albert Lea, MN - phlebotomy, machine operator, laboratory,...
Laboratory Assistant I or Laboratory Assistant II -Laboratory
Alden, MN - phlebotomy, machine operator, laboratory,...
QA Lab Technician
Albert Lea, MN - qa, lab technician, food safety, food, aide,...
2nd Shift QA Technician
Albert Lea, MN - qa, 2nd shift, food safety, agricultural, 2nd,...
QA Lab Technician
Albert Lea, MN - lab technician, qa, lab, gmp, aide, food,...
Medical - Scribe
Albert Lea, MN - microbiology, biology, net, typing, biochemistry,...