Our company has been engaged to identify hard working QA Technician for one of our biggest clients in manufacturing industry.
Hours: Monday through Friday 10:30p – 7am. Potential for OT
• This position provides support to the facility through monitoring and reporting of daily production line activities as directed by the Technical Services Supervisor.
• Position assures compliance to quality and regulatory aspects of production through various forms of auditing in comparison to Cargill and Customer expectations.
• Position acts as consumer and customer advocate in supporting quality and wholesome food production.
• 30% - Perform AQL audits of manufactured product
• 30% - Perform laboratory analyses of various types
• 30% - Perform preoperational sanitation observations
• 10% - Other duties as assigned
• Manages and records quality information making decisions regarding safety and quality of the product manufactured.
• The company’s success is dependent on a watchful, conscientious, objective person.
• Prevention of error through monitoring of processes enables plant to produce high quality goods in excess of 1 million pounds per week.
• Work in both cold and hot environments, lift up to 40 pounds, Walking, standing, weekend work required, irregular hours, 10:30pm – 7am (8-9 hours/day), overtime as needed.
• Travel is limited.
• 4 year degree in Food Science, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related field
• Must be able to communicate with employees of all levels of the organization
• Must have good math skills, /knowledge
• Computer literacy including spreadsheet manipulation
• Experience in Quality Assurance, Sanitation, or a Food Lab setting
• Basic bilingual skills (Spanish)
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Our client is hiring quickly so if you are excited about this opportunity, feel that your experience, attitude, and abilities would be a great fit, apply today! We’re excited to work with you.
Physician / Family Practice / Minnesota / Permanent
MN - hospitalist, epic, laboratory, respiratory,...
Physician / Other / Minnesota / Permanent
MN - orthopedic, physician assistant, radiology,...
SAF Regulatory/Environmental Specialist II
Mankato, MN - biology, ehs, plant, scrap, laboratory, oil,...
Research Fellow Structural biology of Chromatin Binding Proteins
Rochester, MN - biology, investigator, research, structural,...
Safety Manager - Manufacturing Plant
Dodge Center, MN - safety manager, plant, manufacturing, safety,...
Service Technician - Industrial Equipment
Mason City, IA - welding, service technician, technician,...
Mason City, IA - plant manager, plant, mason, food...