Director of Nursing Services – Woodland Hills, CA
We have a new employment opportunity for a Director of Nursing with Long Term Care experience to lead clinical services within a skilled nursing facility located in Woodland Hills, California. The successful candidate will enjoy a supportive company culture and a stable nursing team.
The DON will lead the nursing staff to provide the highest level of care while ensuring regulatory compliance. The company is committed to making each day the best that it can be for every resident. You can be proud to work for a company that truly values the community it serves. This position requires a strong, seasoned Director of Nursing with extensive long-term care management experience and leadership skills.
The successful DNS will earn a market leading compensation package including a bonus opportunity and terrific benefits. This corporation will provide you with unparalleled access to the tools you need to ensure optimal medical care for all patients.
Director of Nursing Qualifications;
• Registered Nurse with 4+ years of solid management experience within LTC
• Stable employment history
• Extensive knowledge of state regulations with regard to long term care
• Expertise in psychiatric care / geri-psych / Alzheimer’s / behavioral health preferred
Director of Nursing Responsibilities include:
• Maintaining regulatory compliance & ensuring high quality medical care for all residents
• Proactively responding to survey and/or standards of care issues
• Coaching and mentoring the nursing team
• Developing / updating Nursing Department policies & procedures
• Developing, implementing, and evaluating programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff
• Closely monitoring Nursing Department budget and facilitating resource stewardship
• Maintaining optimal employee relations
Executive Search Solutions is a national healthcare recruitment firm with a focus on long-term care. Our clients include Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF)/ Nursing Homes, Assisted Living and Independent Living centers, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC), Rehab, Hospice, Acute Care Hospitals, and Home Health Agencies.
Please call Tony Perry at 877-493-7237, email resume to TPerry@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Travel Step Down RN assignment in Woodland Hills, CA (Travel )
Calabasas, CA - hills, r.n....
Travel L&D RN assignment in Woodland Hills, CA (Travel )
Calabasas, CA - hills, r.n....
Director - Acute Care Services
Los Angeles, CA - director, providence, hills, management, executive,...
Travel RNFA RN assignment in West Hills, CA (Travel )
Los Angeles, CA - west, hills, r.n....
Travel Home Health RN assignment in Granada Hills, CA (Travel
Los Angeles, CA - hills, home health, health, r.n....
Registered Nurse - Burn Unit (Travel )
Los Angeles, CA - nurse, west, hills, r.n., systems, nursing...
RN Behavioral Health
Woodland Hills, CA - psychiatric nurse, behavioral, behavioral health,...