Hotel / Boutique General Manager
Salary Range $100,000 - $120,000
Are you a dynamic, passionate, hands-on and experienced General Manager?
Here’s your opportunity to work for a hotel and boutique located in Virginia. We are searching for an individual who has an eye for details and takes pride in what they do. Seeking an individual to join our hotel management team!
This full-time position is responsible for a positive working environment, outstanding guest service, revenue generation, and cost control.
Candidates applying should have 5+ years hospitality management experience with knowledge of operations in all areas of a hotel. Stability in your tenure is a must.
We are part of the destination tourist market in the Virginia area and this position is within a great environment and looking for someone who enjoys the great outdoors, as well as, a great community.
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the hotel operations, including creating and maintaining the highest level of guest satisfaction, developing a strong team of associates, and achieving financial and operational objectives which include driving results in a competitive market, and controlling costs.
Directs, coordinates, and assumes responsibility for activities of all phases of hotel operations including:
-sales and marketing
-food and beverage
-maintenance/engineering and special projects
Looking for a General Manager who can showcase the company’s values of Passion, Creativity and Style in daily interactions with the guests and employees and become an ambassador for our company brand.
Essential Duties/Personal Skills
• Develop and Monitor the annual budget and monitor all budgets, meeting monthly to compare budget and P&L with all department managers to ensure that budget targets are reached or exceeded whilst not diminishing service quality
• Support the Sales & Marketing team to develop the property and company brand
• Be aware of market developments and competitor activity to ensure that the property is in line / ahead of the competition
• Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach
• Ability to organize multiple projects, manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Passion for guest service excellence
• Pro-active and result driven
• Proven track record with a minimum of 5 years successful experience in full service hotel general management with a proven track record of solid, long-term employment history (independent boutique inn or destination hotel and fine-dining experience preferred)
• Solid record of financial responsibility and analytical ability
• Strong knowledge of computers and software including front office systems including software maintenance, report generation, audit and analysis, ability to use e-mail, Word, Excel and other spreadsheet software
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately, email your resume and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
VA - general manager, store, manager, hr, finance,...
General Manager - Cafe Operations
Gainesville, VA - general manager, manager, coffee, cafe,...
General Manager - No late nights
Gainesville, VA - general manager, gm, manager, general, nights,...
Hotel Manager - Boutique
Leesburg, VA - inn, general manager, hotel, manager, front desk,...
General Manager - Entry level
Front Royal, VA - general manager, manager, general, chain,...
Kitchen/ Culinary Manager -Scratch Kitchen Corporate Casual Restaurant
Gainesville, VA - culinary, hotel, manager, kitchen, restaurant,...
Marketing & General Manager
Chantilly, VA - general manager, water, security, marketing,...