Northern Credit Union is a progressive, people-first financial organization with 7 branches located in Jefferson, Lewis, and southern St. Lawrence counties. Northern provides an opportunity enriched career environment for inspired professionals that consistently demonstrate a selfless commitment to our culture and the success of our organization!
We are seeking a Member Relationship Specialist at our Carthage, Factory, Commerce and Gouverneur Branches:
The Member Solutions Department at Northern Credit Union is seeking an experienced, self-motivated, career minded individual to join a team of professionals that are dedicated to improving the lives of our members, their families, and communities. Key components for success in this position include:
• An unwavering commitment to a long term career with Northern and to its Core Values, Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan;
• A solid connection to the community that the position resides in with a strong desire for working in a home-town branch environment;
• Excitement for the opportunity to improve the lives of our members, their families, and our communities through a mutual value relationship;
• Commitment to creating a “Wow” experience for every member;
• Dedication to delivering high quality products and services ethically and honestly;
• The ability to excel in a professional, fast paced work environment; and
• A passion for delivering a unique member service experience through innovative technology.
• Embraces Dialogue Banking and naturally welcomes members to the branch in a warm, friendly and professional manner while offering assistance that exceeds their expectations;
• Eagerly assists members with general account management and transactions based on their request, ensuring every interaction and transaction is executed precisely with purpose and accuracy;
• Identifies and responds to opportunities for assisting members with their consumer, home equity, residential and investment services by referring them to the appropriate internal business partners;
• Assists members with their transactions needs through traditional or self-serve means, including ATM’s, tablets and interactive teller machines; and
• Counsels members on the products and services that best align with their financial goals, lifestyle and banking preference.
• Must possess exceptional relationship building, communication, and time management skills;
• Must be a dedicated, selfless, caring and supportive team player that consistently demonstrates a tendency of putting the needs of the team and our members ahead of their own.
• The willingness to embrace change and the ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment;
• Proficiency with PC software and the ability to learn new computer programs efficiently; and
• High school diploma required, college education preferred, combined with 1-2 years of customer service experience preferably in a Financial Services environment.
As a premier employer, Northern offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic, team-oriented environment; exciting growth opportunities; a comprehensive training program; and an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, tuition reimbursement, paid vacations, an incredibly 401K plan, and much more!
Cover Letter and Resume are required for consideration.
Northern Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Center Professional (Future Candidate Pool)
Watertown, NY - union, northern, pool, financial, council, credit,...
Home Lending Associate
Watertown, NY - mortgage, loan, lending, northern, union, credit,...
Loan Processing Professional
Watertown, NY - loan, processing, northern, consumer, six, cover,...
Watertown, NY - underwriter, loan, mortgage, credit, lending,...
Watertown, NY - manufacturing engineer, lean, internal audit,...
Store Seasonal Employee - Lumber / Building Materials
Watertown, NY - experience, department, building, customer,...
Sales Associate - Virgin Mobile
Canada, Kingston, ON - mobile, music, member, members, events, french,...