Northern Credit Union is a progressive, people-first financial organization with 7 branches located in Jefferson, Lewis, and southern St. Lawrence counties. Northern provides an opportunity enriched career environment for inspired professionals that consistently demonstrate a selfless commitment to our culture and the success of our organization!
We are seeking a Member Relationship Specialist at our Gouverneur,Carthage and LeRay locations:
The Member Solutions Department at Northern Credit Union is seeking experienced, dynamic, self-motivated, career minded individual to join a team of professionals that are dedicated to improving the lives of our members, their families, and communities. Key attributes for success in this position include:
- An unwavering commitment to a long term career with Northern and to its Core Values, Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan;
- Excitement for the opportunity to improve the lives of our members, their families, and our communities through a mutual value relationship;
- Commitment to creating a “Wow” experience for every member;
- Dedication to delivering high quality products and services ethically and honestly;
- The ability to excel in a professional, fast paced work environment; and
- A passion for delivering a unique member service experience through innovative technology.
- Embraces Dialogue Banking and welcomes members to the branch in a friendly and professional manner while offering assistance that exceeds their expectations;
- Assists members with general account management and transactions based on their request, ensuring every interaction and transaction is executed precisely with purpose and accuracy;
- Answers questions related to consumer loans, home equities, and mortgage loans, referring inquiries as needed to internal business partners; and
- Counsels members on the best product to suit their needs.
- Must possess exceptional relationship building, communication, and time management skills;
- The ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment;
- Proficiency with PC software and the ability to learn new computer programs efficiently; and
- High school diploma required, college education preferred, combined with 1-2 years of customer service experience preferably in a Financial Services environment.
As a premier employer, Northern offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic, team-oriented environment; exciting growth opportunities; a comprehensive training program; and an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, tuition reimbursement, paid vacations, an incredibly generous 100% company paid pension plan, and much more!
Northern Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Center Professional (Future Candidate Pool)
Watertown, NY - northern, pool, contact, financial, relationship,...
LPN II WEEKEND ONLY
Watertown, NY - northern, l.p.n., medical, village, summit,...
Watertown, NY - northern, atm, directory, it, active directory,...
Watertown, NY - underwriter, loan, mortgage, underwriting,...
Home Lending Associate
Watertown, NY - mortgage, loan, lending, union, estate, northern,...
Watertown, NY - therapist, physical therapy, internships, therapy,...
Postal Delivery Specialist
Watertown, NY - operations manager, .net, box, specialist, safety,...