Frontline National is currently seeking a Medical Billing Clerk in Biloxi, MS. Please apply online or contact our Recruiter, Luis at 513-528-7823, to learn more about this great opportunity!
Frontline National, LLC was founded in 2004 and is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations. Frontline National is a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and an SBA certified 8(a) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates. We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
• Coordinate with 81 MDG coders to verify all encounters have been coded and ready for billing.
• Coordinate with Inpatient/Outpatient clinics to collect necessary billing data.
• Run billing reports for ancillary encounters (laboratory tests, radiology tests), outpatient clinics, and inpatient encounters. Verify billing reports to ensure patient eligibility, removal of duplicate encounters, and unbillable encounters.
• Verify CHAMPUS Maximum Allowable Charges (CMAC) rates are updated with correct effective date on monthly billing tables.
• Perform VA billing in accordance with DoD/VA Resource Sharing Master Sharing Agreement and the most current reimbursement methodology.
• Utilize current billing software to prepare billing invoice for all billable encounters to include: Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)/Diagnosis Related Grouping (DRG)/ International Classification of Diseases – Version 10 (ICD10)/ CHAMPUS Maximum Allowable Charges rate (CMAC)/Master Sharing Agreement (MSA) Discount.
• Perform all tasks associated with information retrieval, data analysis, and report/ presentation generation relating to 81 MDG/Gulf Coast Veteran’s Healthcare System (GCVHCS) resource sharing and VA billing.
• Responsible for gathering, collecting, and organizing financial, clinical, and utilization data records from various medical information systems, including, Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Essentris, Composite Health Care System (CHCS) and its ad-hoc component, Accounting, Billing and Carrier Utilization System (ABACUS) billing software.
• Develop and operate complex computerized spreadsheets and relational databases. An extensive knowledge of advanced features of Microsoft® Excel, Access, and PowerPoint is essential.
• Analyze medical data to identify clinical, operational, and financial trends. This ability will help the MSMO develop and implement new initiatives designed to enhance access to care, market efficiency, cost effectiveness, and operational capability.
• Must possess a minimum of 36 months’ experience within the last 48 months of Military medical billing, and 24 months’ experience within the last 36 months of Medical Coding.
***Must have worked on a military government installation
• High School Diploma/GED required.
Work Hours/Days. Monday thru Friday, with one un-paid hour off for lunch.
Adjunct Instructor - Medical Billing and Coding
Biloxi, MS - medical billing, instructor, coding, instructors,...
Administrative Clerk - Human Resources
Biloxi, MS - clerk, church, army, application, ms, pc, filing,...
Medical Office Specialist
Pascagoula, MS - medical billing, medical office, office, medical,...
Accounting Clerk II
Biloxi, MS - clerk, church, accounting clerk, army, accounting,...
Data Warehouse-MilPERS Administrator, Keesler AFB, MS-US
Biloxi, MS - administrator, network administrator, military,...
Returns and Audit Clerk II (HYH)
MS - clerk, shipping, inspection, audit, packing,...
CDL Class A Company Truck Driver
Biloxi, MS - dental, life, medical, company, insurance,...