Installs electrical wiring in control cabinets, electrical and industrial equipment and related industrial apparatus, according to blueprints and wiring diagrams by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Reads and lays out diagram for electrical installations according to wiring specifications. AC/DC
2. Mounts serial plates, CT plates, warning and caution tags, and identification tags
3. Cuts, strips, bends, and forms wire cable, conduit pope, and tubing used to connect circuits and subassemblies
4. Shrink labels for all wires
5. Connects color-coded wires, according to CT drawing specifications
6. Solders connections and crimps connectors to wire ends
7. Test and adjusts electrical assemblies
8. Discusses errors in diagrams or production order with supervisor or engineer to clarify assembly problems
9. Performs assembly functions in accordance with Quality Control Procedures to ensure the output will meet QC and customer standards
10. Follows ISO 9000 procedures
11. Inspects own work to ensure that each breaker is properly wired, vacuumed and ready for installation
12. Maintains accurate labor, time, and production records
13. Performs other related duties as assigned
14. Cleans work area at the end of the shift
Associate Technical Degree or High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations as they relate to wire assembly.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read and interpret blue prints, electrical and mechanical prints.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry to wire assembly. Ability to apply knowledge of electricity and AC/DC voltage.
Assembly Technician/Wire Person
San Diego, CA - ehs, wire, assembly, press, electrical, man, cable,...
San Diego, CA - assembler, wire, assembly, circuit, electrical,...
Assembly Technician ($15/Hr)
San Diego, CA - turbine, generator, mechanical, electrical, hr,...
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
San Diego, CA - engineering manager, solidworks, assembly, plc,...
Electrical/mechanical Assembler ($15/HR)
San Diego, CA - assembler, mechanical, electrical, hr...
San Diego, CA - qc, lab, review, analytical, investigations,...
Licensed Psychiatric Technician LPT
San Diego, CA - hr, licensed, technician, psychiatric, copy,...