• Candidate must be a College graduate of BS Microbiology / BS Biology Major in Microbiology with a registration from Philippine Academy of Microbiology; Licensed Medical Technologist; Licensed Chemist / Licensed Chemical Engineer / Licensed food Technologist
• Male/Female, not more than 35 years old
• Preferably with at least Three (3) years experience in food and water testing laboratory and knowledge in ISO / IEC 17025:2005 is considered an asset.
• Must be a motivated professional with good leadership and communication skills and proven ability to manage a team and must possess perseverance to achieve goals through quality analytical solutions.
• Possess a good knowledge of all microbiological analysis and microscopic testing process of food, beverages and water.
• Well versed in knowledge of QA / QC Analysis.
• Possess a thorough knowledge of laboratory equipment.
Please send resume at: