Sr. HR Generalist (Process Owner and Special Projects)
OVERLAND PARK Kansas 66202
9-12 month contract
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
40% - Process Management, Analytics & Reporting:
• Provides business data and analytics for complex reporting in the areas of Human Resources and Talent Management
• Executes complex research using internal and external, traditional data sources (e.g. local/global HR information systems like Taleo, SAP, PeopleSoft, GDW, or Success Factors, vendor data, published trade journals or reports, etc.) & non-traditional/non-structured data sources (e.g. stakeholder interviews, blogs/websites etc.).
• Provides analysis and makes recommendations based upon the data to be utilized in decision making and presentations for Sr. Leadership
• Provides HR metrics and analytics that assist HR and business leadership in driving decisions
• Is a core team member to support all on-going HR processes requiring data. Primary support of global Talent HR processes (Talent management, reporting, workforce planning, and or engagement)
• Serves as a subject matter expert to the CAN HR team and CAN Global Process Manager on reporting projects to assure data integrity, sound statistical methodology, and effective data presentation techniques
• Produces repeatable CAN & Company data reports as required in an extremely complex data environment
• Supports data governance process globally in CAN and helps resolve data audit issues and systems issues causing incorrect data
• Works with legal to ensure data reporting compliance and understands safe harbor implications and data privacy complexities globally
• Partners with other data analyst teams to leverage and partner on data access and accuracy improvement
• Recommends solutions to ensure data improvements over time
• Ensures accurate and clean data that is validated for all reporting and core processes
• Audits and provides additional data checks with overall team
40% - Project / Team Support:
• Partners with the Process owners and other key stakeholders to ensure all process summary and support reports are produced as requested
• Facilitates data system improvements through complex Company matrix organization
• Partners with team and in support of Global Process manager to create form, report and salary document/statement improvements
• Initiates and develops key HR Projects specific to the US CFN business focused on developing manager capabilities and creating consistency in HR processes and practices within the US business.
• Audits and provides additional data checks with overall team
20% - HR Generalist Responsibility:
• HR Business Partner: HR Tag for Commercial and US Aqua Sales organizations supporting the Leaders who are assigned to partnering with our customers to deliver HR solutions to support the Sales part of the business. Lead sales HR strategies, compensation and sourcing strategies, targeted retention plans, and alignment of staffing strategies. HR Leadership responsibility of the HR teams supporting the US CFN organization. Provides coaching, development, and performance management for one direct report. Functions as point of contact to address location-specific issues; connect, involve, and deploy the necessary resources in the delivery of HR services, maintenance of compliance, and addressing of labor relations issues.
• Change Leader: Provide leadership for key CFN BU HR initiatives and projects, in conjunction with BU HR Lead, examples include facilitating and providing leadership in the execution of our HR and BU Strategies. Partner in the leadership and execution of HR change management efforts across the BU. Provide leadership and support for ad hoc projects as needed to support the business. Additionally, collaborate and provide leadership as member of the CAN HR team to support the broader global efforts (examples include M&A activities and support, HR Risk Assessments – cross BU audits, assisting where coverage is needed.
• Talent Leader: Identify, assess, calibrate, place, deploy and develop talent across the business. Champion diversity and inclusion. Lead strategic workforce planning. Coach individuals/teams, building strong capabilities amongst leadership. Ensure talent development and generate avenues to grow talent pipeline for the business.
• Culture Steward: Assess, monitor, and communicate organizational culture and engagement. Build and sustain a culture that creates competitive advantage for the business. Ensure HR services are aligned with culture and compliance with policies and regulations
• Bachelors Degree or years of experience equivalent
• Minimum of 7 years Human Resource or General Management experience with familiarization with HR foundations such as Labor Relations, Compensation, Employee Relations, Compliance, Talent Recruiting or Organizational Development
• 3+ years Project Management or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of HR data analytics experience
• Understanding of HR data and analytics or HRIS systems experience required
• Proficiency in Microsoft excel, Access & Powerpoint
• Experience with HRIS systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience compiling analysis for talent, workforce planning, talent or HR presentations/insights
• Exposure with HR processes including talent metrics, analytics, and processes
• Data driven and demonstrated agility in obtaining and improving data & reporting capabilities
• A self-starter and team player with time management skills
• Ability to operate within a complex matrix organization
• Can handle tight deadlines and changing priorities
• Can manage multiple competing priorities and accurately predict and meet project deadlines
• Well organized
• Results Orientation
• Continuous improvement capability around data management
• Some programming knowledge and of database structures, design, systems design, data management and data storage
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related discipline
• Professional certifications
• Experience working in with multiple locations
• Experience working with Talent management tools and processes
DRESS CODE: Business casual.
Lenexa, KS - generalist, hr, hr generalist, human,...
Human Resources (HR) Generalist
Kansas City, KS - generalist, resources manager, hr generalist,...
HR/Legal Coordinator (Part Time)
Kansas City, MO - generalist, hr, vp, hr generalist, counsel,...
Organization and Talent Development Consultant
Kansas City, MO - generalist, hr, hr generalist, consultant,...
Human Resources Manager
Leawood, KS - generalist, hr, resources manager, employee, human,...
Human Resource Generalist
Kansas City, MO - generalist, human resource, human,...
Sr Human Resources Generalist
Kansas City, MO - generalist, hris, employee relations, human,...