Why work for Valet Connection? Valet Connection offers a great opportunity for you to join a growing organization with many opportunities for full-time employment and managerial/supervisory advancement. Positive, fast paced company culture. We promote from within. Valet Connection is committed to its customers, clients, employees, and community having been in business for over 20 years.
• Compensation of wage plus tips is approximately $15.00 + hourly.
• We have three positions available in Newton, MA.
• Two full time positions, nights and weekends 5:00 to 11:00 and 5:00 to 1:00
• We have one part time position, nights and weekends 5:00 to 11:00 and 5:00 to 1:00
• Arrive to work in complete uniform while maintaining a professional appearance
• Drive each vehicle carefully to designated parking area. Tampering with customer's lights, radio, or personal belongings is not allowed
• Assist Valet Management or Supervisor with additional job responsibilities
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule with varying shifts
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and most holidays
• Observe and practice all traffic laws and safe driving practices
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must own dependable transportation to get to and from work
• Fluent in English both verbally and written
• Employees will be required to maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance and be in clean pressed uniform always
• Must have 5 yrs.+ licensed driving experience
• Must possess valid state driver’s license; not expired or suspended with no major infractions
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
• Must be able to run 50 yards, 50 times per shift or more
• Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Pass a criminal background check upon job offer
• High school or equivalent
• Customer Service: 2 years
• Hospitality: 2 years
• Manual transmission driving skills: 1 year
• Previous valet parking, transportation or other hospitality experience strongly preferred but not required
Applications accepted online at valet connection website
Basic Function: Drive, park and retrieve Customer cars in a safe and courteous manner, also assisting Customers in and out of their vehicles. Valet drivers play a crucial role in making sure all customers are given a professional, courteous and timely valet service at local hotels, restaurants and private events.
Watertown, MA - attendant, valet, concierge, transmission,...
Parking Lot Attendant
Boston, MA - attendant, parking, outside...
Newton, MA - plus, communication, experience, experienced, must,...
Watertown, MA - attendant, dealer, cars, numbers, sold, invoice,...
Valet Parking Attendant Overnights/Weekend availability
Boston, MA - attendant, valet, casino, parking, park, hotel,...
Boston, MA - flat, tips, fee, show...
Cambridge, MA - connection, director, account, research, project,...