The Senior Project Manager – Finance Systems will be leading to develop & execute project plan
working with peers, project team members and business SMEs; define and update project status
with rigorous rhythm; highlight and mitigate project risks to leadership team.
- Engage and collaborate with IT and business partners to deliver solutions
- Drive all phases of Project Development cycle
- Perform Project Management of all tasks, estimating and tracking progress against individual
plan, and monitoring development activity to overall enterprise plan
- Develop effective communication strategy across projects and constituency
- Participate in identifying requirements and use cases to ensures a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for development or application evaluation and develop process designs to support business solutions
- Be responsible for the design and execution of integrated (Business, functional, and technical)
- Act as a liaison between business and application / change management area throughout deployment of projects
- Maintain effective working relationships with peers and vendors to seamlessly integrate the
program area into the overall strategic objectives and activities of the organization
- Coordinate program support activities, including the development of internal and external
communications, establishing roadmaps, process & procedures and benchmarks, and
developing training plans
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution, and communication across Project Execution teams
in order to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, as-requested by customer
- Ensure conformance of established architecture, standards, and practices
- Lead the analysis, requirement development, design, documentation, implementation, and
maintenance of large / complex IT solutions for business processes
- Initiate direct communication with wide range of customer, client, supplier, and systems
personnel Prepare, present, and review project plans, status reports, cost / benefit studies, and
recommend funding and resources
- Ensure conformance to system architecture, methods standards and practices, and participate
in their creation
- Participate in the preparation of long-range systems plans, to ensure that they are in concert
with business objectives and goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, or
Finance from accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience with current information technologies and their implementation
into the business function
Additional Eligibility Requirement
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of
employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Proficient Microsoft Project skills
- Extensive Project Management experience, thorough understanding of project life cycle
- Proven leadership skills, in both project planning and information management
- Knowledge of Oracle EPM applications with additional hands-on experience
- Ability to use Six Sigma / equivalent Quality tools and techniques to drive change
- Experienced in CAP (Change Acceleration Process)
Houston, TX - project manager, project, contract, manager,...
Sales Associate - Entry Level - Training Provided
Houston, TX - inside sales, inside, entry, sales, ceo, door,...
Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager
Houston, TX - pmp, analyst, project manager, project, scrum,...
Commercial Manager $31/HR
Houston, TX - oil, ge, hr, proposals, legal, machinery,...
Health & Welfare Project Manager, (HV) MIN TX at Willis
Houston, TX - project, administration, project manager, client,...
HR Systems Analyst
Houston, TX - information, hp, system, systems, hr, it, planner,...
Houston, TX - project, project manager, manager, pmp, assurance,...